Please visit my portfolio.
In 2000, I began working in film, television, print and commercials in New York City both as a creative and in production management. I relocated to Europe in 2012.
* Founded the Behance Dribbble NRW Community with over 1400 members and growing! Since then I have hosted over 14 events and featured 34 speakers.
* Speaker at the Adobe Create Now Conference / Creative Jam in Berlin.
* Hosted a Behance Event as Beyond Tellerand Side Event.
* Co-organizer and moderator of the Adobe Create Now Conference in Düsseldorf.
* Became part of the Adobe Influencer DACH Program.
* Began writing articles for the Wacom InfoChannel and curating the Wacom Gallery on Behance.
* Speaker at the Behance Event in Pescara Italy run in conjunction with the Festival delle Letterature dell'Adriatico.
* Writer/Journalist for Imagine Publishing's Advanced Photoshop Magazine and Photoshop Creative Magazine. Producing original content such as: News, In-depth Interviews, Specials including including "The Art of Gaming".
* Became part of the Adobe Community Professionals Program.
* Guest Writer for the online version of the Lürzer's Archive.
* Speaker at the What's Next? Conference in Vilnius Lithuania. My presentation was entitled Socialopoly.
* Launched two contests with the Social Media Manager at Wacom that connected Behance and the Wacom Community.
* Conference Planner for Adobe's Creative Meet Up & Networking Conference and Creative Jam in Düsseldorf. The Creative Jam featured BBDO, DDB, Havas Worldwide, and Ubisoft. Judges included Jens Kellersmann (Wacom) and Thomas Junk (Demodern / Art Directors Club Germany). Also featured Samsung's 4D VR Chairs and Bluebox's hologram tech... and much more!
* Working with the team creating the official samples for Adobe's Animate CC.
* Developing a contest with the Social Media Manager at Wacom that will connect their community to Dribbble.
My background includes (but is not limited to): Advertising/Marketing, Art Direction, Social Media, Content Development, Contest Deployment, Writing/Copywriting/Journalism, SEO, Community Development (online and offline), Illustration, Photography, etc.
Specialties: Advertising, Print, Branding, Marketing, Graphic Design, Illustration, Film Production, Television Production, Commercials, Photography, Project Management, Conversational German.