- Not quite there yet.
- It's the message. It's not clear enough.
- I think the red shoud be more dynamic.
- My mom said the lamps look evil.
- Can we make the tires more sexy?
- I'm worried that it's too insightful.
- Let's make the background 60 % more lively.
- It should communicate fun, danger and safety.
- It's shiny. But is it premium?
- Time for some radical changes.
- Move it just a bit to the left.
- And no back to the right.
New ideas wanted.
“Say Less, Do More”: Words of Inspiration From the 2017 Clio Sports AwardsRead More
Inside the Agency
How DDB’s Ari Weiss And Keith Reinhard Are Embracing Ad Legend Bill Bernbach’s “Rebel Spirit”Read More
Ward+Robes Designer Gowns Offer Individuality for Hospitalized TeensRead More
Empathy, Observation, Openness: IDEO’s Roshi Givechi on the Narrative of Product DesignRead More