Related videos by Shutterstock

20 comments

deacon -54-'s picture
deacon -54-
34 pencils
DDBill's picture
DDBill
120 pencils

Try to use ur right brain then u wil get it!

William Bernbach - An idea can turn to dust or magic, depending on the talent that rubs against it.

andrej dwin's picture
andrej dwin
939 pencils

it took a long hard look and then again another one, but I got it.
and afterwards I liked it. it drives the point home definitely.
but am I that slow or is anyone really going to search?

http://checkthistrick.blogspot.com
*the best skate/snow/surfing videos and pictures.
*updated daily!

AdArena: Sex Sells
http://www.adarena.net

trueblue's picture
trueblue
2453 pencils

i took second look also, but still the idea escapes me... can someone explain?

wearmysocks's picture
wearmysocks
1085 pencils

The idea is that you will feel an explosion of flavour. It's a powerful knock. That's how I view it anyway.

------------------------------------
Energizer Bunny arrested, charged with battery.

nemesis's picture
nemesis
761 pencils

strong, powerful flavor.

Wordnerd's picture
Wordnerd
6662 pencils

The idea is good. But the toys they chose are misleading.. should be rounder stuff, i guess. first i thought it was a beverage. I think because the "stick" it is pointing to me and looks like a straw. when you hold a lollipop, you don't hold it like that. diffucult to get immediately

wearmysocks's picture
wearmysocks
1085 pencils

I like this one best.

------------------------------------
Energizer Bunny arrested, charged with battery.

looshez's picture
looshez
39 pencils

Really like the concept! Well done!

kgeiger's picture
kgeiger
7050 pencils

I didn't get it. Until I read all the commments. And then I didn't understand why the stick had to be hollow and resemble a straw. Or why the figures all had to look terribly uncomfortable to lick. Sorry, but I have to say it. Next.

teenie's picture
teenie
1894 pencils

The yellow straw thing would be the lollipop stick. Like in the picture below.

like these. Got them off the bat.

James Hoke's picture
James Hoke
45 pencils

props, really nice.

nemesis's picture
nemesis
761 pencils

beautiful!

trueblue's picture
trueblue
2453 pencils

ok, i can get the visual - like, powerfull flavour. but headline is then totally misleading

fala fulani's picture
fala fulani
254 pencils

GREAT AD, i wish i had done it.

Jonny Lonestar's picture
Jonny Lonestar
284 pencils

these are awesome. I too wish I had done it.

adrianapr's picture
adrianapr
1238 pencils

I don't like these at all. I like the visuals, but hey, 99% of us didn't get it amd the other 1% had to spend like 3 hours to get it.

Someone explain to me why it's a good idea to just and simply change the shape of your product, no matter what, into anything you want/need, to show what you want to show. Like turning an energy drink can into a gun or something like that.

Plus, "full on fruit flavor"?... do you really consider it a good copy? awesome ad? great ad?
I respect the opinions but I'd really like someone to point out WHY this is awesome and great cause i really can't see it.

teenie's picture
teenie
1894 pencils

I assumed "full on fruit flavour" was a play on "full-on assault". These ads said to me "our candy is so potent it's like having a flavour war in your mouth". Hence the tank, barbarian, etc. etc.

adrianapr's picture
adrianapr
1238 pencils

yeah, they tell me the same thing, at least they do have a concept and i grant that.
but i still ask, why it's such a good idea to just change the shape of the objects into what you want?... just change it into anything and ready, and voilá!! where's the joke here?... in the straw?

artmatters's picture
artmatters
6 pencils

I really like these ads. They are brilliantly executed and I got it straight away. Well done Tommy 2 point Martin and Julian.

Post new comment

We highly appreciate your comments. When commenting please acknowledge the following guidelines: Be respectful and helpful. Do not spam or link drop.
Log in or register to post comments