FHM: Rorschach test

98 percent of all men don't see a frog here. FHM. Men are like that.

Advertising Agency: Serviceplan, Munich, Germany
Creative Director: Joachim Schöpfer
Art Directors: Bernd Lutieschano, Martin Kleint, Michaela Gressbach, Tina Einbrodt
Copywriter: Nadine Robausch
Published: January 2009

Related videos by Shutterstock

36 comments

anuranjanbhatia's picture
anuranjanbhatia
6 pencils

that's awesome! true we are like that.

Anuranjan Bhatia
Art Director
PixArt, Singapore

Guest's picture
Guest

weak.

john doe's picture
john doe
1571 pencils

agree

Guest's picture
Guest

very good

Guest's picture
Guest

nice nice nice

Guest's picture
Guest

good one

anuraag01's picture
anuraag01
13 pencils

Rorschach? Again?

Blair Semenoff's picture
Blair Semenoff
651 pencils

Right on!! Perfect ad for FHM

Guest's picture
Guest

98% of us don't see a frog here, the rest 2% see a frog first and then see it. Can't be better.

CR_AD's picture
CR_AD
413 pencils
pork_eater's picture
pork_eater
662 pencils

98% of all ads using Rorschach are... just BAD !!!

Blessed Besse's picture
Blessed Besse
104 pencils

mysterious. tempting. alluring.

Guest's picture
Guest

..and the 2 percent that see the frog are sodomist;)

Guest's picture
Guest

Buh!

Guest's picture
Guest

Hola, soy Andrea 29 años de Cali Colombia y busca amigos cariñosos escribeme
besos.-

Guest's picture
Guest

Hola, no tengo nada productivo que hacer con mi vida escribeme
besos.-

Guest's picture
Guest
Solium333's picture
Solium333
4 pencils

Escuchanos!

Banda de metal alternativo Solium de la ciudad de Ituzaingo

Solium333's picture
Solium333
4 pencils

Escuchanos!

Banda de metal alternativo Solium de la ciudad de Ituzaingo

Guest's picture
Guest

BAD BAD BAD

Guest's picture
Guest

le type de commentaire con par excellence....je done 10/10...pour le C....

Guest's picture
Guest

let's forget the photoshop for a while and think more in the idea?

This isnt an ad for a paint artist... It works, thats it. If you see an idea like this, and the only thing you can see is that its been executed poorly (which is not the case), then you might work with illustration, adobe certification, pizza deliver, or anything that doesnt need to work with the "idea"....

Guest's picture
Guest

Boo. I saw a frog, but I'm gay. Should I not read FHM? Weak.

phoamcor's picture
phoamcor
1284 pencils

weaker than weak.

try coming up with an original idea rather than respew out this garbage.

Nanel's picture
Nanel
283 pencils

great

Guest's picture
Guest

even women will not see the frog here

Guest's picture
Guest

You make me want to puke blood on your grandmother

Guest's picture
Guest

puke it on a paper, fold it up and u got a rohrschach test!

Guest's picture
Guest

hahaha

Guest's picture
Guest

This wouldn't have been a bad idea if Axe hadn't already done ink blot tests of naked women. Sorry. Too similar for me.

Guest's picture
Guest

The 2 per cent are the ones who like saggy tits.

Guest's picture
Guest

Personally, I see a frog flashing its business ... but then maybe I'm just deranged.

Guest's picture
Guest

Que perra!!!! Tenes mas fotos?

Guest's picture
Guest

yugygu6756 tyu hffdrtd y guyg ug

Guest's picture
Guest

hjhggg6642 test test

Guest's picture
Guest

I LOVE FROGS!!! LOVELY PICTURE TINA 2009

Post new comment

We highly appreciate your comments. When commenting please acknowledge the following guidelines: Be respectful and helpful. Do not spam or link drop.
Log in or register to post comments