PRESENTSFashion

9 comments

premc's picture
premc
917 pencils

gud

radical

NastyJester's picture
NastyJester
744 pencils

I've seen better use of this media before (as in, where the visual gag works all the time, not just when someone's reaching into the bag) but it's alright I guess.

Guest's picture
Guest

i don`t think this will be understood, i think you`ll only see a bag with a photo of a really fortunate guy

Guest's picture
Guest

i dont think so it's a good idea for sale. anyway, so funny kakaa

Guest's picture
Guest

??

Guest's picture
Guest

Try too hard, dude.

Guest's picture
Guest

Shopping bags are the newly fashionable ambient medium and there have been some good ones. but this only works from one angle, and with a counter of exactly the right height. Nice enough shopping bag design, but not the interactive idea as some shopping bags have achieved,

just write's picture
just write
653 pencils

not bad

DarkSide's picture
DarkSide
1068 pencils

this exact situation only happens 3% of the time...the other 97% all those elements are not in this exact position and the idea doesnt work...

Log in or register to post comments