NewerOlder

Instituto BemSer: Responsible ashtray

Only 20% of Smokers want to continue smoking, the other 80% can stop now.

Advertising Agency: Dim&Canzian, São Paulo, Brazil
Chief Creative Officer: Michele Dim D’Ippolito
Chief Media Officer: Marcio Canzian
Creative Directors: Michele Dim D’Ippolito, Bruno Cirello, Samuel Segatelli
Head Planner: Samantha Barbieri
Art Director: Bruno Cirello
Copywriter: Samuel Segatelli
Film Editor: David Donato
Published: February 2014

4 comments

damnson's picture
damnson
10920 pencils

It worked.

An axe murderer of ads.

kleenex's picture
kleenex
37457 pencils

Nice idea.

Camel Toe's picture
Camel Toe
129 pencils

Fucking Good idea

Gin Tonic's picture
Gin Tonic
21 pencils

awesome

Log in or register to post comments