Advertisement

Responsible ashtray

Agency Network: 
Published/Aired: 
February 2014

Responsible Ashtray

Description: 

Only 20% of Smokers want to continue smoking, the other 80% can stop now.

Ambient advertisment created by dim&canzian, Brazil for BemSer, within the category: Public Interest, NGO.

Advertising Agency: Dim&Canzian, São Paulo, Brazil
Chief Creative Officer: Michele Dim D’Ippolito
Chief Media Officer: Marcio Canzian
Creative Directors: Michele Dim D’Ippolito, Bruno Cirello, Samuel Segatelli
Head Planner: Samantha Barbieri
Art Director: Bruno Cirello
Copywriter: Samuel Segatelli
Film Editor: David Donato

Comments (4)

Log in or register to post comments

Highest Rated

damnson's picture
damnson
Activity Score 11517

It worked.

An axe murderer of ads.

damnson's picture
damnson
Activity Score 11517

It worked.

An axe murderer of ads.

kleenex's picture
kleenex
Activity Score 49058

Nice idea.

Camel Toe's picture
Camel Toe
Activity Score 129

Fucking Good idea

Gin Tonic's picture
Gin Tonic
Activity Score 27

awesome

Advertisement