FIFA World Cup 2006

The world crazy passion is coming back.

FIFA World Cup 2006
FIFA World Cup 2006
FIFA World Cup 2006
FIFA World Cup 2006

ivan's picture

Good ideas. I don't like the Easter island one, because nothing has been changed on the image. The other 3 are great. I especially like the Big Ben one. Now, you need to execute these ads well, good photography, good image editing, etc.

backwords's picture
122 pencils

hey i'm a big soccer fan but i can't seem to understand the last two. your strongest ad is the Statue of Liberty with the yellow card because it ties well with ur tagline and is a simple idea. i think the others need to be simplified so that they understand more to be soccer rather than what those statues or things are.

stsanto's picture
672 pencils

Ivan: the easter island,... I thought the hand covering their front part is edited ? (to express free kick) I'm not sure,.. must check original image.

backwords: big ben show 45 minutes, which is half time in soccer. the chinese statues have their "temp tattoos" on their face and head, making them look like soccer fans ready for a game.

ivan's picture

Haha! True. Excellent. Now this is my favourite of all the four. I wish this campaign was executed with great photography. Please!

whitespace's picture
1953 pencils

Wahey, I like these hahaha

The line is awkward though. :)

somendas's picture
53 pencils

Good ideas .but can't seem to understand the last two. our all Ogilvyen like first tow... good luck.

popdistortion's picture
1594 pencils

I like them as well. The line is not necessary. Just the logo of WC2006 and boom, everybody will get it. Work a bit more on the art like Ivan mentioned above and you're good to go.

hadisyriani's picture
165 pencils

good job... but sorry i didn't like at all the statue of liberty one...

Oscar's picture
68 pencils

Easter Island best of all. Not soo keen on the statue of liberty, bit too forced

hadisyriani's picture
165 pencils

sorry still don't like the statue visual... for me it is used and abused...

once with a book, the second time for Panasonic Camera Zoom...

bcumesh's picture
44 pencils

No fixed abode's picture
No fixed abode
380 pencils

They're all pretty good. I like the statue one, it is a lot of what advertising is about. Showing people things they've seen a million times and saying 'have you ever thought about it like this...?'

Sick-of-adS's picture
250 pencils

Very nice ads....big ben is the weakest... others are great.

coolchisel's picture
24 pencils

Nice job! I'll choose easter island and liverty statue, but I like all of them.
asia, america, europe, austrailia(I guess) Well thought,, keep up the good work!

Davosk's picture
4815 pencils

Nice campaign, needs a better line though.

wasatt's picture
65 pencils

Joaquin de Camble Guamble

Eastern island= great
Statue = very forced
Big ben= Just do it in a first plane and it will be the best of all
Four = maybe is just because a don't know about history.