African Cup 2006

this ad was posted in the official juarnal of egypt after our national team won the cup

African Cup 2006
African Cup 2006

12 comments

tamer samy's picture
tamer samy
683 pencils

wow a black man face, very creative

MCP's picture
MCP
231 pencils

Are you being facetious?

hanygnaeem's picture
hanygnaeem
33 pencils

what do you mean???

MCP's picture
MCP
231 pencils

SOrry, was just asking whether Tamer was being rude about your work? Not nice.
I think its a strong visual idea, just doesn't have a good link to toyota. Bank
the imagery - think drop the toyota!

hanygnaeem's picture
hanygnaeem
33 pencils

thanks man

tamer samy's picture
tamer samy
683 pencils

At all MCP, i realy like the creative.

MCP's picture
MCP
231 pencils

Cool, sorry thought you were being sarcastic!
Respect

Pouts's picture
Pouts
691 pencils

Simple and nice get rid of all the other info! that's a good idea there make it plain not many logos not many words!!!!

hanygnaeem's picture
hanygnaeem
33 pencils

I totally agree with you but this ad was printed in our official journal and it was must to put all that hassle

Kaz's picture
Kaz
163 pencils

I really like this idea. And i know what you mean about the clutter clients like to add. Good stuff

Minimum's picture
Minimum
1496 pencils

I dont know if you can change the shape of a continent like that. Yes its the general size and its delivering a message. But you also changed the shape of the continent. So what youre saying is that Africa without modification isn't the right medium for your concept?

---
...and let the poets cry themselves to sleep. And all their tearfull words would turn back into steam

hanygnaeem's picture
hanygnaeem
33 pencils

get free to do what you can feel, since the shape tells you this is africa and you can see that this africa then there isn't something wrong, and by the way in design there is no limits, do what ever you see since it serve the idea