show details 04/02/2010
Advertised brand: Tata Sky DTH Service
Advert title(s): Personal Satellite Antenna

Advertising Agency (Name, City, Country) : AllWrite Inc., Surat, India
Creative Director, Art Director, Copywriter, Illustrator : Karan Jagdish Bhatia

Ads of the World ✆ to me
show details 08/02/2010
Hello

Thank you for sending your campaign. I'm very sorry, but I won't post the ad. Please consider posting it in the forums:
http://adsoftheworld.com/forums/exhibition

Thanks for being part of Ads of the World.
Best regards!

Ads of the World ✆ to me
show details 09/02/2010
Sorry, I can't.

Best regards!

Ads of the World ✆ to me
show details 15/02/2010
Why don't you post it in the forums and if people like it I will post it on the front page. :)

Thanks for being part of Ads of the World.
Best regards!

Tata SKY DTH Campaign
Tata SKY DTH Campaign
Tata SKY DTH Campaign

7 comments

Martijn's picture
Martijn
1900 pencils

Did you really send this to Ivan for the frontpage? Shame on you!

kbx911's picture
kbx911
916 pencils

lol yes, some days are different, the ideas seem grander than they are

You Are What You Expect

kbx911's picture
kbx911
916 pencils

the first ad is gr9, i just did the other two to try and make a campaign, but the first one is good enough for the frontpage (i dont care about execution, im just a copywriter who knows how to operate Illustrator and Photoshop) imho

You Are What You Expect

Gi_bo's picture
Gi_bo
1385 pencils

And just out of curiosity, Why is the first one ( iyho) good enough to make it to the front page?

GiBo

kbx911's picture
kbx911
916 pencils

a DTH dish is as big as a 21 inch screen but i am using a satellite photo to show a wide shot but yet the dish is visible in the centre, my way of expressing hi definition, idea didn't come across the way i wanted i guess

You Are What You Expect

suresh90's picture
suresh90
620 pencils

OMG very poor work:(:(:(

Shawali's picture
Shawali
8393 pencils

The ads on the front page are real ads, done by real agencies or freelancers. Ivan can correct me, but I'm not sure that there are any specs.

How did you expect to be published there if you don't care about the execution? You could have a great idea but without a decent art direction, your ad won't go anywhere, except here, in the Exhibition forum.

The ads above are really not good, by lack of a good copy, art direction or even an idea.

Don't take it badly, but you need to be a little more mature and humble about your work.

No one cares about child labor, eye donation or saving the Earth: NO PSA!!! http://adsoftheworld.com/forum/135094

Post new comment

Thank you for commenting. Please do not spam, be elaborate, respectful and helpful.