Hand sanitizer print ad

Hi friends!

I'm trying to improve my creativity and layout design so I decided to create some scamp prints for practicing purpose and more importantly sharing my thinking and put them in reality check. I hope my ads can make you guys enjoying.

Hopefully, I can get some value feedback from you (^_^).

Since, I'm a visual creative, my copy-writing may make you confused. In that case, I love to see your suggestions (^o^).

Many thanks!

Max

Hand sanitizer print ad
Hand sanitizer print ad
Hand sanitizer print ad
Hand sanitizer print ad
Hand sanitizer print ad
Hand sanitizer print ad
Hand sanitizer print ad
Hand sanitizer print ad
Hand sanitizer print ad
Hand sanitizer print ad
Hand sanitizer print ad

9 comments

jonathanmax's picture
jonathanmax
26 pencils

Hi friends!

I updated my threat with a new concept "The keyboard"
Comments are welcomed ^_^

cheers

Max

jonathanmax's picture
jonathanmax
26 pencils

Just added "Body" concept.

CuriousPencil's picture
CuriousPencil
4227 pencils

I really like these jonathanmax. Visually they're all strong - are these your images? Copywise, you have little to worry about. "Keep your hands cleaned" is very smart - normally it would be 'keep your hands clean' - but keeping them *cleaned* makes the reader want to use the product more, and so "success!"

And I'm pretty much in love with the tag 'Everything you touched is a trojan of germs."

On first reading, again, it makes the mind want to correct it by saying 'Everything you touch..." but that only points to the future: people will only look down at their hands and say "Ah, I'll be more careful". But '...touched" means they're already too late - the only antidote, the only way out is to use the product.

Similarly "a trojan of germs" makes the mind want to correct it into "a trojan for germs" which would be grammatically correct. But 'a trojan of germs' is a beautiful, striking and hard-hitting new collective noun. I'd get these scamps out to the client as soon as possible, before your ideas are taken there for you.

And if these *aren't* your images [apart from the obvious ones], well... I guess the Art Directors here will tell you about that. But well done, I'm impressed.

jonathanmax's picture
jonathanmax
26 pencils

thanks CuriousPencil for your copy feedback ^_^

Guest's picture

Thank you very much CuriousPencil for your comment!

For the visuals, most of them are photoshoped and they are not used for commercial (just to show my idea and concept only). If I get lucky and the client want to use one of my ideas, those used image will be purchased properly. Also, I got those images as from the image agency - they provide me the account to download and use them to create mock-up layout, so if the layout chosen their images are bought (^_^).

I'm still working on the next one and hoping of having a break through that make my idea completely escape from the shadow of successful hand sanitizer ad (detoil, sanzer & purell)

jonathanmax's picture
jonathanmax
26 pencils

Thank you very much CuriousPencil for your comment!

For the visuals, most of them are photoshoped and they are not used for commercial (just to show my idea and concept only).
If I get lucky to have a chance to sell them to the client and they want to use one of my ideas, those used image will be purchased properly.
Also, I got those images as from the image agency - they provide me the account to download and use them to create mock-up layout, so if the layout chosen, their images are bought (^_^).

I'm still working on the next one and hoping of having a breakthrough that makes my idea completely escape from the shadow of successful hand sanitizer ads (detoil, sanzer & purell)

JCSaiKrishna's picture
JCSaiKrishna
731 pencils

The visuals are gud, but splittting the focus to too many areas. Try to decrease the negative sruff in the ad, u need show (tell) them repeatedly to make them understand what is bad.

Unless you've a very strong copy, do not use it.

http://twitter.com/JCSaiKrishna
I'm excited to know my mistakes!

jonathanmax's picture
jonathanmax
26 pencils

Thanks JCSaiKrishna!

I fixed some & will improve for the next pieces ^_^

manojmisra's picture
manojmisra
186 pencils

Stereotype ad.

MK Misra