Little bit Creative
Little bit Creative
Little bit Creative
Little bit Creative

4 comments

suresh90's picture
suresh90
620 pencils

To be frank its not creative its a artwork thats it:) try to do something creative boss :)

buyandsell's picture
buyandsell
90 pencils

I guess what faisal mazhal is waiting to hear/read is how to come up with concepts. I've seen some of his post and they're all the same. He can design but not conceptualize. I think people here won't let him dig into their "trick bag of conceptualizing" but just advice him to be creative. I don't think I can also do that 'coz I learned gradually through experience. But good news for him - there are books now that can help.

HappyHour's picture
HappyHour
2385 pencils

you can't teach someone how to be creative. you have it or you don't.

buyandsell's picture
buyandsell
90 pencils

Wow, what an encouragement. It's either "you have it or you don't". We don't have to be elitist here. Please be helpful.

Partly, it's true because I just cannot understand why alot of people cannot draw that things they see around them while I can. And in this case, it's not true because advertising can be learned. What I see in faisal's case is that he doesn't have any clue about conceptualizing and advertising in general. Well, faisal, I hate to break it to you this way but it's not just about filling up a blank space with copy and making it beautiful. You have to work under the umbrella of a strong stratery which comes from a formal creative brief. Once you got the stratery then comes the fun or the torture part - coming up with a concept. But don't worry, these can all be learned through books, a good advertising school or just frequent this site.