AIDS Campaign

This is the Aids campaign . I did this just for new generation people. mostly they are very attach with internet and computer. They facing the common issue is virus in their computer... most of the virus comes from flash drive. and its corrupted all computer programming. these idea I implement ot Aids campaign.. dont play sex with unknown person without taking care...
pls comments these ur good suggestion ... its may help me improve my creativity.

AIDS Campaign

11 comments

Guest's picture

Nicw concept

Guest's picture

Excellent work.. superb concept !

Martijn's picture
Martijn
1900 pencils

Bad metaphor. Do you really think that young people who didn't wanted to use a condom will do it after seeing this? Think of what makes you have safe sex.

Al3ajeeb's picture
Al3ajeeb
27 pencils

i like this one.

Girlfireice's picture
Girlfireice
254 pencils

naaah

hinduheat's picture
hinduheat
276 pencils

This doesn't work, imo.

Aspiring Copywriter, Improv Enthusiast.

nguyenlinhgf's picture
nguyenlinhgf
13 pencils

I like the concept but I thinks the ads does not strong enough such a warning topic like AIDS prevention. In my opinion, it should be visual impact and shock !

Guest's picture

this idea is pretty bad, along with the execution. There is a typo (scanning) and also the idea doesnt make sense. How does one scan a flash drive before plugging it into a computer? Sure you hope it doesnt have a virus but you never really know until your anti virus pops up. Also, the logo should be sized differently or it should be traced.. sorry..

claire murphy's picture
claire murphy
24 pencils

"It may cause you all system" ?

Concept is empty and your target audience will not relate to it...

farhan.ali's picture
farhan.ali
2 pencils

Good concept but bad execution.i think it may be more work.

amitcopyfighter's picture
amitcopyfighter
73 pencils

Very nice thought. But please try to complete copy in 3-4 words. Cheers !

amitcopyfighter