Wite-Out spec (Updated)
Wite-Out spec (Updated)
Wite-Out spec (Updated)
Wite-Out spec (Updated)

13 comments

Jaap Grolleman's picture
Jaap Grolleman
7004 pencils

Zzzzz. Please wake me up when there is a new idea here.

Sorry to mock, but this has been done a lot. I like your execution but the idea, meh.

Guest's picture

this idea is fresh, execution awesome.
Mr. Mancer shouldn't be so critical when there is a link to his own work right underneath...

Jaap Grolleman's picture
Jaap Grolleman
7004 pencils

My work shouldn't be your defence for your work. Now stop posting on guest account will ya.

eghead's picture
eghead
126 pencils

dude I didn't post on a 'guest account', I appreciate all the feedback and as a student hungry to learn more I am always open to new criticism. Sorry to disappoint

Joines's picture
Joines
181 pencils

Really well executed, and I really like the idea, but it's quite an obvious idea and I'd be surprised if it hasn't been done before..

ineedryan's picture
ineedryan
169 pencils

also, you should show the whiteout in use where it actually would be used, not on an intangible chat bubble, but on a piece of paper or something

I'm a Wedding DJ and do ad/marketing for a local companies in Maryland and live near Annapolis, Md. with my family.

Martijn's picture
Martijn
1900 pencils

Bad idea, good art.

Elmārs Ārnieks's picture
Elmārs Ārnieks
840 pencils

I would even say no idea good art.

Life is a joke. Laugh.

Martijn's picture
Martijn
1900 pencils

True.

eghead's picture
eghead
126 pencils

Thanks for the feedback guys !

macluvin's picture
macluvin
397 pencils

i think this is a fresh approach to a common product in an unexpected way. the last 3 speech bubbles are creative—the first one, not so much.

On the ring one, does that say "wristgard" (sp)?

eghead's picture
eghead
126 pencils

The first bubble was just a mock-up before I decided to go through with the art, not very creative at all i know haha.
The text reads wRIstband, I was going to make the bubble out of a wristband, but the ring seemed more appropriate.

marcospaulo's picture
marcospaulo
20 pencils

Very funny. I really did like. Nice copy and fresh art.

MarcosReis

Post new comment

Thank you for commenting. Please do not spam, be elaborate, respectful and helpful.