Rubbermaid Totes - Make Room

Product: Rubbermade Roughneck Totes (large storage containers)
Tagline: Make Room

Student work. Let me know what you guys think. Thanks.

10 comments

MOMAIDESIGN's picture
MOMAIDESIGN
276 pencils

Very nice idea and great execution - I kinda feel that the first one doesn't work as well as the others in that - making space in a garden - what are you going to put in a box that you usually 'keep' in a garden? In a garage or a caravan you have many small items you could store to make more room. Re-think that idea.
Good stuff - keep it up!

macluvin's picture
macluvin
397 pencils

Thanks for the feedback. There's many things you can put away that's in your garden, from gardening tools, kids toys, pet supplies/food, sport equipment, and etc. It's not just a garden, but it's a backyard.

ivan's picture
ivan

Nice idea, needs proper execution!

Ivan Raszl, admin of AotW

macluvin's picture
macluvin
397 pencils

Thanks, Ivan. Can you help elaborate? Poor pshopping? Layout?

MOMAIDESIGN's picture
MOMAIDESIGN
276 pencils

My point is that pet food, gardening tools etc. are items that are usually stored indoors - in a garage or inside. What you have in a garden, that if you needed more space and had to move is garden furniture or some type of decoration not the above mentioned. Maybe some houses store these things outside - but I reckon you wouldn't find a house as pictured here - doing such.

AmOgodzzz's picture
AmOgodzzz
826 pencils

I like the idea very much. I think the layout is clean and simple. The tagline "Make Room" is excellent.

maranca82's picture
maranca82
422 pencils

I like these. A lot. I think they say all they need to say and are very fresh and clever.

Nice work.

macluvin's picture
macluvin
397 pencils

Thanks guys.

zerocool's picture
zerocool
455 pencils

that's kind of cool

OrenR11's picture
OrenR11
21 pencils

good work.
in terms of execution - i like the 3rd most just cause of the juxtaposition between trailer and ballroom.
i think that message really works.