WWF-INDIA

This are some of the ads from my college project...social campaign...still in progress..
The basic undercurrent for the campaign is....Animals are dissapearing...which i have establishd thru my tv ad...and continued it with weekly magazine,fashion mags, posters and hoardings.Stating different causes,reasons and consequences..of this..

All except one poster(god) are targetted towards the educated population of India....

the goal of the campaign is to make people aware of the situation, making them realise their responsibilty and the urgency of the topic and get them involved in the work of wwf..

Need ur comments and valuable suggestions on layouts, thoughts etc.

Thank you..

NB. the magazine ads(mag) are teasers and the 2nd page will appear when you turn the first, in the magazine..

WWF-INDIA
WWF-INDIA
WWF-INDIA
WWF-INDIA
WWF-INDIA
WWF-INDIA
WWF-INDIA
WWF-INDIA
WWF-INDIA

12 comments

crea8iv's picture
crea8iv
31 pencils

hey am waitting for some comments...pls do comment ppl...

aytida's picture
aytida
202 pencils

I liked the 1st 5. Although I must say the concept is not that fresh. Also, mind the typo. Hangar = Parking space (for Airplanes!?); Hanger = Something on which we hang clothes.

crea8iv's picture
crea8iv
31 pencils

oh thx...i'm tryin out new thoughts...didya get the 4th one with the fingerprint tho??

AmOgodzzz's picture
AmOgodzzz
826 pencils

You're on to something with the art direction in the first four. The lines, however, are very preachy. The anti-fur ones seem to just be stating the obvious. Not clever or subtle at all. Also, watch the typography on those. Font doesn't look too appealing. The "Papa, What Does a Tiger Look Like?" one has been done before for sure. Get rid of it.

Davosk's picture
Davosk
4815 pencils

Looks like something strange happened to the headline font in 5 & 6.

crea8iv's picture
crea8iv
31 pencils

thx ppl suggestions noted....and i wanted to do sumthng practical for a change rather than doin sumthng creative...do you think it serves the purpose??

crea8iv's picture
crea8iv
31 pencils

thx ppl suggestions noted....and i wanted to do sumthng practical for a change rather than doin sumthng creative...do you think it serves the purpose??

zerocool's picture
zerocool
455 pencils

I think the fingerprint ones work best. (Who's killing them - we are is my favourite out of the three). You need to give some more white space around your images though. They all look very close to the edge, and the copy is pretty wordy; maybe it should be cut down. Tagline website, and logo are huge - clients will love you; creative directors won't.

Martijn's picture
Martijn
1896 pencils

The art direction needs improvement, but I kind of like the first one. The 2 fashion items could be nice too, with a better art direction. Don't be afraid of a white background!

One important thing: WWF doesn't communicate with blood or scary images. That's Greenpeace. To go fast: Greenpeace say what's wrong, WWF give the solutions.

crea8iv's picture
crea8iv
31 pencils

thx guys...pls comment about the balance one..its a hoarding to be placed in city areas...and also the animal chart..its a poster...close range poster

crea8iv's picture
crea8iv
31 pencils

need feedback pls..

crea8iv's picture
crea8iv
31 pencils

thx fr all the comments ppl..more are welcum..