Copy Based Campaign for Amnesty International

A Public Service Campaign to further motivate people to donate money for a good cause.

9 comments

RAM KATE's picture
RAM KATE
765 pencils

The messages are confusing since you are saying specially-able. Please elaborate

RAM KATE

rpanoop's picture
rpanoop
138 pencils

Specially-abled is another 'constitutional' word for physically challenged.

Jaap Grolleman's picture
Jaap Grolleman
6992 pencils

Copy ads need strong copy. And this copy is weak.

rpanoop's picture
rpanoop
138 pencils

any suggestions for improvement?

everartz's picture
everartz
7609 pencils

trash'em...

| Everartz |

shahidali's picture
shahidali
4069 pencils

i like the first two. don't quiet like the idea of finding my soulmate in a seat reserved fro phycially challenged people. however, the first two copy should be able to send strong message to the TG, the while collars and the so called meritorious/high positions/elites. contrary to a few other's opinion, i feel these copies are quiet good and with a twist which the TG should like and make her think.

shahid

rpanoop's picture
rpanoop
138 pencils

thanx evry1. any more comments?

AmOgodzzz's picture
AmOgodzzz
826 pencils

So you're saying that we should donate to the handicapped because their physical limitations bring advantages to the rest of us? Also, I don't understand the first one at all.

rpanoop's picture
rpanoop
138 pencils

we should donate and we should feel more responsible towards them because in some way their physical limitations have contributed to our success. The three ads are the three stages of a successful guy's life. his education, job and then the married life. the first ad has a few terms that are common in india, so i guess you wont get it.