A campaign for wildlife tourism. Creative Director and Copy - Devesh Vernekar

Heritage Hideaways
Heritage Hideaways
Heritage Hideaways

9 comments

Kunz's picture
Kunz
148 pencils

i dont see any idea here. its just a play with visuals and words.

Guest's picture

Hey man, that's what advertising is all about...in case you forgot

deveshvernekar's picture
deveshvernekar
43 pencils

that's what advertising is all about man....in case you forgot

adabortion's picture
adabortion
615 pencils

Agree. And the layout is too downmarket.

deveshvernekar's picture
deveshvernekar
43 pencils

of course, the TG is guys like you.

rpanoop's picture
rpanoop
138 pencils

dont get disheartened by the 'scammer' comments.
its a good piece of advertising if you have written it for the masses rather than for a jury.
the layout can be improved a bit coz placing images on the layout doesnt work.
all the images in the first one are hanging.

deveshvernekar's picture
deveshvernekar
43 pencils

thanks buddy

CurryJ's picture
CurryJ
955 pencils

So advertising is about playing with visuals and words is it? Ever heard of the phrase 'The Big Idea'? Geez, dude, who made you a creative person?

================================================
I think; therefore I am

aytida's picture
aytida
202 pencils

Lol.... I am amazed to find so many members here, who blow their top off, at the sight of the first critical comment. Agreed that one has thought a lot over a concept. But that doesnt mean it should always be praised and never to be analyzed piece by piece and critiqued upon. If you expect only and only praise for your work, then I think seriously, consider another career/hobby/interest. Atleast know that you are in the wrong forum!

Rather than getting riled by the critiques, try to think on them and use them positively.

I have gotten criticized for many of my submissions. I'd rather use it constructively to improve. After all, one can only learn from own/others mistake.

As far as this is concerned, I would say that this might have a potential for a company brochure, but definitely no for print ad.

P.s.: I know you would comment on this the same way. Just try for once to take criticism constructively. You will feel the difference.

Post new comment

Thank you for commenting. Please do not spam, be elaborate, respectful and helpful.