Durex

a concept of how a condom manufacturer is happy to help in controlling population,and other concepts of showing the fun side.

Durex
Durex

5 comments

CC3's picture
CC3
734 pencils

You've lost me on this one as well. These are lacking an idea.

---------------------
Good is the enemy of great.

design_a's picture
design_a
21 pencils

well CC3 you seem to have mastered the art of advertising....will surely love to hear specific inputs on all the ads you have commented on.

cheers

CC3's picture
CC3
734 pencils

Design_a,

Because you asked, the one general comment I can make that applies to all your ads is that they are disconnected, vague or forced. Some seem to be lines just written to a visual.

My advice would be to start with the idea - find a unique point to each brand and then explore how to execute them in interesting and unexpected (but relevant) ways. Think in terms of 1. What am I selling? 2. Who am I selling it to? 3. Why would they want to buy it? This will force you to focus on the single most important point and hopefully will yield very targeted concepts.

Good luck

---------------------
Good is the enemy of great.

ivan's picture
ivan

We know Durex prevents pregnancy. But why would I buy Durex instead of another brand? The one with the animals is confusing.

Ivan Raszl, admin of AotW

Guest's picture

doesn't make me think about population control. doesn't make me think of durex. more than population, people use condoms to prevent pregnancy and safety.. i think ur angle is a bit skewed... if your ad is intended to be released on World Population Day only, then I guess there is some merit, not otherwise.

Post new comment

Thank you for commenting. Please do not spam, be elaborate, respectful and helpful.