LF: Part time Job as a Grapchic Artist

I'm looking for a part-time job as a graphic artist, I'm still studying at Technological University of the Philippines and got a 3 hours lecture in the afternoon. I have my own computer to use for work. I need a job to sustain my education. Below are my qualifications. Thanks!

OBJECTIVE:
Creative, dedicated Graphic Artist seeking a full time, permanent position where I can contribute highlyn developed graphic design, conceptualizing, and technical aptitude.

QUALIFICATION SUMMARY:

More than 1 year of diverse, hands-on design experience including experience in desingning and conceptualizing advertising and graphic products such as ad, brochure, campaign ad etc. . Adaptable, organized, result and detail-oriented individual with excellent work ethic plus strong time management and interpersonal skills. Ability to create designs, concepts, and sample layouts based on knowledge of layout principles and aesthetic design concepts. Extensive knowledge of design techniques, tools, and principles involved in production of precision technical plans, drawings, and models. Ability to come up with unusual or clever ideas about a given topic or situation, or to develop creative ways to solve a problem. A team player also capable of working independently with minimal direction.

COMPUTER EXPERIENCE:

Adobe Photoshop, Macromedia Freehand, Microsoft Word, Pages, Microsoft Powerpoint., Keynote. Macintosh and PC user.

PERSONAL INFORMATION:

BIRTHDAY: 03/07/1987
NATIONALITY: Filipino
MARITAL STATUS: Single
RELIGION: Catholic

EXPERIENCE
2008–2009 White Ink Design and Concept Advertising Valenzuela City
Graphic Artist
 Responsible for providing graphic design and art direction for a variety of graphics products including ads, brochure, banner, retailer, and any other campaign material. Other duties implied: determining size and arrangement of illustrative material, selecting style and size of type, and arranging layouts based upon available space, knowledge of layout principles, and aesthetic design concepts. Doing multi-tasking
2007–2008 Apple Print Enterprise Company Valenzuela City
Freelance Graphic Artst
 Responsible for completing various freelance design assignments including design of various logos, and artwork for a school or company. Prepared the assembly of final layouts for printing and provided graphic design and art direction for a variety of ad campaign.

EDUCATION
2005–2008 Technological University of the Philippines Ermita, Manila
• Bachelor of Fine Arts major in Advertising
• Finalist PLDT Painting Competition (First Phase: School)
• Semi-Finalist PLDT Painting Competition (First Phase: School)

2000–2004 Malinta National High School Malinta, Valenzuela City
• Photojournalist (The Rock)
• 5th place (Pagkuha ng Larawang Pampahayagan)

1993–2000 Santulan Elementary School Santulan Malabon City
• Valedictorian
• First Honor (Grade 1 – Grade 6)
• Cartoonist
• 4rd place (Editorial Cartooning)
• Editor-in-Chief (Horizon)

REFERENCES
Name: Mariano Sayno
Telephone No.: 09202412523
Position: Art Director
Company: White Ink Design and Concept Advertising
Relationship: Art Director