PUBLIC TOILETS

ADVERTISED BRAND: SOCIAL WORK

COPY TEXT: KEEP YOUR ENVIRONMENT CLEAN. USE PUBLIC TOILETS.

ADVERTISING AGENCY (NAME, CITY, COUNTRY): STUDIO4D COMMUNICATIONS, NEW DELHI, INDIA

ART DIRECTOR: ANKUSH SHARMA
COPYWRITER: ANKUSH SHARMA

PUBLISHED/RELEASED/AIRED (MONTH, YEAR): PERSONAL WORK

PUBLIC TOILETS

8 comments

shahidali's picture
shahidali
4063 pencils

nice one. :-)

shahid

Guest's picture

Thnx man!

RAM KATE's picture
RAM KATE
765 pencils

Yeah, if Sahidali says nice one it must be good. But my inputs would be to show lower part of naked legs (gents) apart and the bucket on the lush green turf with all other things in the picture as above. It sounds humbug but it's a thought.

RAM KATE

shahidali's picture
shahidali
4063 pencils

thanks mate.

on first reaction, i presume, the viewer will take the message with a smile. the ad 'humorously' requests the viewers to avoid the bad habit and not forcefully with poignant copies and messages. Whereas, in most of the cases, social awareness ads 'subliminally' rebukes/offends the viewer by indirectly saying u haven't done ur duty when it says 'xx million children could have been saved if u hadn't done this ' or don’t waste water …bla bla bla. In this case, the viewer has less opportunity to be 'offended'.

also, in this creative, the leaking bucket contains a very 'oriental' or 'subcontiental' humor. u may not relate the thing with the western culture and the day to day life. whereas in this subcontinent, whoever has grown up in a suburban setting must be acquainted with this leaking bucket problem. this thing connects.

shahid

CC3's picture
CC3
734 pencils

Westerner here, I don't get this at all...

---------------------
Good is the enemy of great.

Guest's picture

I get it. My question is, are there enough public toilets in New Delhi, and are they clean enough to make using them every time a realistic option? If not, the communication is wasted, no matter how worthy or witty it is.

rachael.jones's picture
rachael.jones
50 pencils

India needs to be awake for tjis they use roads instead of toiliets
i think you should send your entry to social print advertising award.
11th International Concerned Communicator Award which is open for entries.

The winner gets to win a cash of US $ 11,000. there is no entry fee for this.

Guess u wud like to try ur chance. all u need to do is fill in the entry form, attach ur ad and send it to cca@rajasthanpatrika.com.

u can visit www.concernedcommunicatoraward.org for more details.

Guest's picture

Thanks a lot. It's a huge compliment.

Post new comment

We highly appreciate your comments. When commenting please acknowledge the following guidelines: Be respectful and helpful. Do not spam or link drop.