who to see during portfolio night?+ getting hired abroad

i hear you could only see three people, chosen in advance at portfolio night... is it then that much interesting.
also, is there anyway to land a job there? The pf city is not in my country... With today's current economic situation, is it possible to be hired abroad?

3 comments

Emanresu's picture
Emanresu
2150 pencils

Hello, Jergold.

It is a shame that no one replied to your questions. I apologize for I do not have the answers to your questions. I thought that there would be more interest in Portfolio Night from the people on this site, but I suppose that everyone has a position that they are comfortable with. If you do not mind sharing:

Did you go? If so, what was your experience?

I unfortunately missed my chance to go this year, but am hoping to go next year if I am given the opportunity. I hope that you were fortunate enough to go and make some connections if you had not landed a job. Thank you in advance for any information you share and best of luck to you.

DJVassallo's picture
DJVassallo
243 pencils

never heard about this "portfolio night" event, can someone explain please? when, where?

Guest's picture

simple ...
- already gone - must wait for next year.
- where - the whole world - many countries participate

Post new comment

We highly appreciate your comments. When commenting please acknowledge the following guidelines: Be respectful and helpful. Do not spam or link drop.