ACT NOW to save Our planet

ACT NOW, starting from little, everyday things.
It’s the only the way to save Our planet

______________________________________________________________________________________
objective: to make people aware that reducing fuel is one of the effort to stop global warming.
______________________________________________________________________________________

comment please... Thanks before...

ACT NOW to save Our planet

12 comments

michelangelo_of_ad's picture
michelangelo_of_ad
408 pencils

the thing is full tank has such a positive connotation for cars that the idea may be lost in translation...

"I have no friends, and don't want any." - Michelangelo

michelangelo_of_ad's picture
michelangelo_of_ad
408 pencils

the thing is full tank has such a positive connotation for cars that the idea may be lost in translation...

"I have no friends, and don't want any." - Michelangelo

CreatEve's picture
CreatEve
508 pencils

i am not getting the ad..

-------------------
"I am what I was before, now I want to be what I am not"

wearmysocks's picture
wearmysocks
1085 pencils

Sorry, don't like it at all. Not sure why exactly, it has the elements and insight to be quite nice, but it just doesn't seem to me to be complete. Maybe change little things, I definitely don't like "Earth's Health". I'm sure you can say that bit better.

------------------------------------
Energizer Bunny arrested, charged with battery.

mmackinven's picture
mmackinven
1602 pencils

I think it's around the wrong way. When the tank is full (Earth is full) that means Earth is healthy as we haven't used up all the oil yet.

Still won't make me stop and think 'Do I need this fuel to get to work today? Or shall I walk it and help save the planet?'

http://mmackinven.blogspot.com/

Guest's picture

excellent work. totally agree with this idea

http://equipobrote.blogspot.com

maranca82's picture
maranca82
423 pencils

Totally confusing execution, although I think the idea behind it has potential.

Hellas's picture
Hellas
1172 pencils

This ad is not really clear. It will not make me feel bad wasting gas because I can always refuel and recover earth's health...

And to be honest I don't like "earth's health"

The idea behind it is good though but can be executed in a different way. Maybe place a sticker on both ends of the screen at gas pumps that tells you how many gallons you fueled. Something like "You have used- 5 gallons- of earth's resources"

"I don't live in Greece, Greece lives in me..."

woody2310's picture
woody2310
13 pencils

GOOD INTENTIONS BAD EXECUTION.

bakamono's picture
bakamono
1006 pencils

I think replacing Earth`s Health with Environment makes it better. Once all of our environment is consumed / destroyed /depleted / extracted / damaged and in our gas tanks / Earth is not going be doing too well.

because therefore it is

HappyHour's picture
HappyHour
2387 pencils

This is a 3-year-old post. I doubt they're still looking for feedback.

bakamono's picture
bakamono
1006 pencils

Wow! I did not see the bump ;)

because therefore it is