Child Protection Insurance

The Children's Health Insurance Program, health creditable coverage means coverage under a group plan health insurance or other to provide access to medical

13 comments

Mr. Fixit's picture
Mr. Fixit
225 pencils

I don't understand what the message is here. How does a balloon stuck in a tree and a dropped ice cream cone correlate to what your product is? Other than it being implied that a child had these things at one time or another. I'd completely scrap this and go back to the drawing board.

Daniel Alvan Leyva's picture
Daniel Alvan Leyva
63 pencils

What is transmitted is a consequence, as something as harmless as an ice cream or a balloon, can become dangerous if the child tries to climb the tree or slips on the wet floor, is why we must be insured because accidents can happen ... if you think like a child would be logical to continue playing even gelato, balloon are the way photography has

Art Director

Shawali's picture
Shawali
8387 pencils

The basic idea is really good but these visual are too vague and mundane. There are million reasons why a balloon woudl get stuc k in a tree or an ice cream dropped on the floor. They don't evoke something really tragic or serious. A wrecked toy car would be more telling.

No one cares about child labor, eye donation or saving the Earth: NO PSA!!! http://adsoftheworld.com/forum/135094

JKW's picture
JKW
229 pencils

Before the concept was explained, I read these quite differently -not focused on the consequence (which is not very clear) but just as those sad little things that happen to kids all the time. And, read that way, I think it's actually quite good, but more along the lines of "insurance adapted to kids" by childishly exaggerating the accidents that can happen. Takes away a bit of the "serious" and "tragic" but I think that with the right line it'd work...

EDIT: I admit I didn't read the health-insurance part. That changes things a bit...

jteslik's picture
jteslik
1377 pencils

I read this sort of the same way. I figured a headline/tag would read something like "You can't protect them from everything, but you can try." Insert crappy long form insurance copy here*

Dalvan's picture
Dalvan
4 pencils

The consequences is what you imagine then, if a toy car is more direct, .. but is not subtle, like the last post are things that sadden own readings are actually different from a trigger where you can imagine a child beyond an image problem

Dalvan's picture
Dalvan
4 pencils

Daniel Alvan Leyva's picture
Daniel Alvan Leyva
63 pencils

it´s ok

Art Director

mjdouglas's picture
mjdouglas
60 pencils

a lost balloon and a dropped ice cream isn't really going to prompt parents (the ones seeing the ads) to take out health insurance on their behalf. The call to action is extremely weak imo...

mjdouglas's picture
mjdouglas
60 pencils

now, if you were to show a child climbing a skyscraper to retrieve his balloon with a different strap line, something along the lines of "don't underestimate your children" but not that...youd have an ad.

albertt609's picture
albertt609
2 pencils

Idea is great but visuals are not clear enough, I believe that if a small caption were to be added you would be able to fix this issue and have 2 great campaigns going for you.

Just my two cents.

Albert T. Mansfield

Kery7's picture
Kery7
44 pencils

good thinking, the idea is there, just have to rethink the execution, need something more powerful

Nevo T's picture
Nevo T
42 pencils

i think the execution needs to be diffrent.
your ads are pretty naked. leaving the costumer to wonder.
good luck!

Best regards!

Post new comment

We highly appreciate your comments. When commenting please acknowledge the following guidelines: Be respectful and helpful. Do not spam or link drop.