Satisfaction | Durex Condom

Only woman knows how to care the family & what is good for own satisfaction..

Its Just my Thought not for client..

Satisfaction | Durex Condom

10 comments

JKW's picture
JKW
227 pencils

Sorry to be blunt, but this doesn't work. First of all, it's 2013, you can't say "only women know how to take care of the family". Secondly, and this relates to most of your recent anti-smoking posts as well, you'll need a concept before you execute. You seem to have a target audience, women. Fine. We're going to sell condoms to women. You seem to have the start of an angle: pleasure/satisfaction. How is this conveyed in your visual? Simply showing a woman shopping for vegetables, water, wine and a pack of condoms won't do the job. My advice is to skip the pre-made visuals, they won't help you find an idea. Start with a piece of paper and a pencil and go crazy. Once you have something more interesting you can go onto execution -and art direction, which needs to go further than putting white text on and blue gradient because that's what the logo looks like.

It is often pointed out on this forum, but it's true and needs to be repeated: Anti-smoking and condom ads have been made en masse for decades, chances are slim that you'll come up with a revolutionary idea. Try a different product, paper clips, lighters, computer mouse, whatever. But first of all, make sure you have a message and that the message is clearly conveyed!

Good luck! and have fun!

jteslik's picture
jteslik
1391 pencils

Nothing says "For her pleasure" like going grocery shopping :P +1 for everything written here.

Shawali's picture
Shawali
8415 pencils

JKW, you are my new best friend. I couldn't agree more on everything you just pointed out.

Habib, let go of the PSA (Public Service Announcement). They pollute way too many student portfolios. Click on the link in my signature to see what exactly why.

No one cares about child labor, eye donation or saving the Earth: NO PSA!!! http://adsoftheworld.com/forum/135094

habib79in's picture
habib79in
116 pencils

Thanx both of U..will try my best..& one more thing If I didn't execution my concept & thought its not good or bad..then how can I get your amazing response which is saying to me what really I wanted to do..

Shawali's picture
Shawali
8415 pencils

You can upload your sketches and quick mock up of your ideas. It'll be a start.

Good luck!

No one cares about child labor, eye donation or saving the Earth: NO PSA!!! http://adsoftheworld.com/forum/135094

habib79in's picture
habib79in
116 pencils

Sure..But U know I'm from India (BOmbay) so here some of client needs the creatives without sexual or without the girl..Last time I have seen a press ad in Times of India " only 2 Mango's on Yellow Gradient patch written with SUCK WITH THE FLAVOR something like that I did't remember..

Shawali's picture
Shawali
8415 pencils

I have been to India and Mumbai years ago. There are a lot of agencies, from award winning groups to crappy make believe boutiques (we've seen some of them on this forum).

It's not because an ad is published that it is good. In fact most of the ads you see on day to day basis are just bad. Especially in Times of India.

But it's not excuse to make bad ads. On the contrary, it's an opportunity to make spec ads that are better than the real ones.

Tikke? =)

bardhanjoy's picture
bardhanjoy
176 pencils

:(

Joydeep Bardhan

jasonesnorensen's picture
jasonesnorensen
8 pencils

What flavor is best?

joscios's picture
joscios
4 pencils