Road Safety Campaign (Do Not Drink And Drive)

This is a safety campaign advert against drinking and driving illustrated with the help of a newspaper like 'Spot the difference' competition.

I do not know any photo-editing software, I can only think of concepts and this was the best I could do with the help of microsoft powerpoint. If you are a designer and have the necessary skills, you are welcome to participate and re-do this work for the first page display and we can also work on future projects. Anyways, kindly give your feedback on the concept.....thank you for reviewing!

Road Safety Campaign (Do Not Drink And Drive)

15 comments

joscios's picture
joscios
4 pencils

It is really nice and emotional too.

anianiani's picture
anianiani
2 pencils

Amaze your dear ones with a nice Bouquet of seasonal Flowers with silky-smooth petals and an appetizing Cake dipped in chocolates definitely delight his/her on this Valentine’s Day with another dimension and make it more brighter. Send gifts containing your love and speaks of vitality and royalty to Pune and all over Maharashtra at lowest cost.

Bob.C's picture
Bob.C
1135 pencils

-^^^ SPAM ^^^-

Mitch24's picture
Mitch24
37 pencils

This idea is very bad, and needs a lot of work. It shouldn't focus on people literally drinking while driving, the issue is people getting behind the wheel, WHILE intoxicated. Stay away from PSA's. Cheers.

Shawali's picture
Shawali
8377 pencils

Don't bother giving this guy any feedback. He just wants people telling him how awesome hiw work is. He already posted this crap a few months back and mainly got some (deserved) bad reviews. He took the piss, remove the ad and reposted it sometimes later.

No one cares about child labor, eye donation or saving the Earth: NO PSA!!! http://adsoftheworld.com/forum/135094

devbansal's picture
devbansal
59 pencils

@ Shawali.....stop saying lies, no advert was removed and re-posted sometime (you cannot even spell properly and talk about perfection...haha) later......mind your own business....i still believe in my concept, but unfortunately it is beyond your little inside the box brain....grow up and mind your own business.

Davinder Bansal

Shawali's picture
Shawali
8377 pencils

My bad on saying that your original post was removed. Since you re-posted your terrible ad without any changes, I thought you just removed the well deserved bad comments.

That being said, you are still a delusional troll. Grow up and try to learn from those who obviously know more then you.

No one cares about child labor, eye donation or saving the Earth: NO PSA!!! http://adsoftheworld.com/forum/135094

OUTSTANDAGE's picture
OUTSTANDAGE
85 pencils

@ devbansal. It amazes me that you can believe in this idea. I don't even think a Scientologist could believe in your concept. Even though you believe in it, it's obvious the majority of us don't. What can you derive from that? If this ad got published, the masses would not like the concept.

I look forward to seeing more ads from you in the future. Best of luck.

sah dah tay my dammy. (The best copywriter ever whose name is Pootie Tang)

shanuea's picture
shanuea
781 pencils

I like how along with the appearance of the snake tongue, devil horns, beer bottle and forehead skulls, the night lamp has disappeared in the right picture - totally random! Not sure how that relates.

My feedback remains the same as last time - I think I said it doesn't work, try a whole new approach. I'll just add: shawali gives valuable feedback in that he calls a spade a spade - you don't have to like it, but he's usually spot on.

Mr. Fixit's picture
Mr. Fixit
205 pencils

Shanuea, the disappearance of the night lamp isn't random after all. If you look (several different times and look at the bottom for the "answers") you'll see that all of them are in black with the exception being "beer bottle" meaning to show that this is the real difference...I guess. It took me quite a while to get that out of the ad, so I'm sure that someone thumbing through a magazine isn't going to take time out of their reading to try and decipher it. I told him that he might want to just show one huge difference rather than have all the vague, little ones. Now whether he takes that advice or not, I have no idea.

Mr. Fixit's picture
Mr. Fixit
205 pencils

I'm not completely sure this ad does what it's intended to do. I mean, I know what you're trying to say, but I don't think that you really get the point across. There are several things that, in my opinion, don't really hit the mark.

Why the devil horns on the driver? It makes it out like this guy is inherently a bad person, when the focus should be on his not thinking he's "too drunk. Why is he holding a beer bottle? I wouldn't think that any friend would allow him to have it in the car, let alone get in the car with him. As for the headline, I think you might have gone a little overboard with it. i.e. the #666 thing. Maybe just a simple "can you spot the differences" headline instead.

I think that this ad is salvageable, I just think that you might want to try different "spot the differences" ideas, make the reader not have to work so much to get what you're trying to say. (Maybe instead of having so many differences, you could just show one major difference.) Finally, I think you might want to ad some color or something else that will attract the eye to this ad. The average magazine reader only reads 3 out of the several ads placed in it.

Of course, all of this is just my opinion and in the end you can chose to take it or leave it.

sarahwilliam's picture
sarahwilliam
4 pencils

very thoughtful......I admire it !!!!!!!!!

sarahwilliam's picture
sarahwilliam
4 pencils

very thoughtful......I admire it !!!!!!!!!

Bob.C's picture
Bob.C
1135 pencils

I like the spot the difference idea, but as it is it seems too direct to work. The devil reference doesn't mean alcohol and the beer in the hand/skulls seem odd. Maybe a scene with actual differences would work better.

mjdouglas's picture
mjdouglas
60 pencils

its god awful

Post new comment

We highly appreciate your comments. When commenting please acknowledge the following guidelines: Be respectful and helpful. Do not spam or link drop.