baanke@gmail.com's picture
baanke@gmail.com
66 pencils

suggestions plzzzzz....

Thanks & Regards, B.K. Chauhan

Hellas's picture
Hellas
1172 pencils

Visuals are not interesting in any way, and it's not telling me anything about why coconuts or tea are bad for you (if they are). Copy is too long. These look more like posters you 'll see somewhere that display information (diabetes symptoms) but does not make a good ad...ads are for attracting attention and giving a message in a creative way and/or with a "twist", this is not happening here. I'm not sure what "debate to know the fact of diabetes" means either.

"I don't live in Greece, Greece lives in me..."

Shawali's picture
Shawali
8411 pencils

I totally agree with Hella. No idea, utterly boring art direction. I think you confuse "debate" with "discuss". Basically, it should read "discuss to the know the facts of diabetes". It looks like posters you would see in a doctor waiting room or in a school. But maybe that what it is?

Anyway, advertising-wise, this is very poor and uninteresting, unfortunately.

No one cares about child labor, eye donation or saving the Earth: NO PSA!!! http://adsoftheworld.com/forum/135094

courtneycopy's picture
courtneycopy
10 pencils

What do any of these have to do with debating? It doesn't make any sense. As others have said, there's too much copy and the photos are bland.

markjlkohnson's picture
markjlkohnson
8 pencils

Everyone should know about this.

Nuno Flores's picture
Nuno Flores
122 pencils

It´s very confuse.

Sugestion: Try to find an concept or insight and work them.