Zero Cal - Sweetener

Good night,

Here's an idea I had during the night.
Zero-Cal is a sweetener made ​​from sucrose.
I know that the photos were not the right ones to produce this layout (the tube is closed, the distortion in gout, among other things), but I doubted whether this rought get past the concept that the flavor is "equal".

Can you help me?!
Think I need a title to make more explicit the idea?

Thank you in advance for your attention.

Sincerely,
Marcos Garcia.

Zero Cal - Sweetener

7 comments

shanuea's picture
shanuea
787 pencils

Obviousy you'd need better art to convey the idea. Perhaps the entire cake in the droplet, or a jar of sugar instead of the cake in the background. But it will also need a clear tag line as well.

Tricky to do but I can see it working if you can pull it off.

marcosgvs's picture
marcosgvs
12 pencils

Thank you shanuea,

I'll work more on the layout and show how it ends.

jteslik's picture
jteslik
1377 pencils

Ok, I give up. What am I looking at?

Shawali's picture
Shawali
8387 pencils

I'am as lost as Jteslik.

My advice: forget about Photoshop and make a hand drawn sketch, even very simple.

Good luck!

No one cares about child labor, eye donation or saving the Earth: NO PSA!!! http://adsoftheworld.com/forum/135094

marcosgvs's picture
marcosgvs
12 pencils

Well,

the idea is to show the cake at the drop of sweetener.

I modified distortion, given to understand better?!
Anyway, I'm making a simple sketch.

Thank you for the comments :)

shanuea's picture
shanuea
787 pencils

I think it's meant to be like the below image - conveying all the sweetness of a cake in a single drop of sweetener.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_nWH1w6uUESQ/TN93-Bg_y8I/AAAAAAAAAkM/UOzkO7OC...

jteslik's picture
jteslik
1377 pencils

Ah, I see. I don't really get what the product is, though, partly because there's no product shot. It's just a liquid sweetener instead of a packet? Also, why cake? I don't think I want my coffee to taste like cake.

I get the idea, but I think it's kind of missing the product benefit, like saying that it dissolves quickly or that it's easier than opening all those packets of Equal. Or that it's portable or that it's less messy than when a packet rips in your purse. Or that it's a higher concentration so you only need to use two drops instead of two packets. Or that it's healthier because it doesn't cause cancer like other sweeteners. Tell me something, because all I can tell is that each drop tastes like a slice of cake.

Post new comment

We highly appreciate your comments. When commenting please acknowledge the following guidelines: Be respectful and helpful. Do not spam or link drop.