Institutional Campaign JJD, Proequipe

8 comments

Shawali's picture
Shawali
8320 pencils

The art direction is top notch.

But the concept is confusing. Not really clear.

No one cares about child labor, eye donation or saving the Earth: NO PSA!!! http://adsoftheworld.com/forum/135094

certaintly's picture
certaintly
4060 pencils

yea. the art is great, obviously.
but something is confusing me.
what is JJD? is it an ad agency and this is a self-promo?

at first, the idea is nice. saying "you go further for good ideas"
but when you execute it like this, it kind of says that you dont come up with your own ideas, but that you literally go somewhere far away and get them.

morenoarts's picture
morenoarts
7 pencils

Exact !

Moreno

Justin Turco's picture
Justin Turco
148 pencils

I wonder if there would be more clarification if we had the translations to all the copy in the ads. What does the gate say? The sign? The stone tablet?

jteslik's picture
jteslik
1365 pencils

^--what they said.

shanuea's picture
shanuea
761 pencils

Agree that the art is great. Wondering why you chose these locations though?

The top one I can piece together has some kind of biblical theme - The gate says Judas, a bag of thirty coins, a noose (Judas tried to hang himself) a snake (Satan), and vultures (death).

The other two I can't make out but the third one seems equally as dark.

Not sure what clients you're aiming at but these places to get your ideas seem a bit dark.

Definitely intriguing - but everything isn't coming together completely.

morenoarts's picture
morenoarts
7 pencils

Hello,

I apologize for my English, because I do not speak fluently.
Ads are an institutional campaign advertising agency JJD, Proequipe. The illustrations represent faraway places, expressions used in the Brazilian language.

Hug!

Moreno

Shawali's picture
Shawali
8320 pencils

You got "institutional" wrong. These ads are considered corporate or self promo.

Institutional campaigns are made for public organisations, such as ministers and governments

Now I have to ask you this : were the visuals made by your agency, or at least an illustrator you hired?.

No one cares about child labor, eye donation or saving the Earth: NO PSA!!! http://adsoftheworld.com/forum/135094