Sad poet

Something that came to mind.Disregarding the visual (because it could have been better) what say you all about the concept? Very open to feedback so go ahead, let me have it. ( don't believe forchange.org exists)

7 comments

shanuea's picture
shanuea
789 pencils

I guess there is an idea in there - approaching it from the childs perspective. I think a visual solution would work better - a crayon drawing or something perhaps.

Not too bad, but at the end of the day it is just another PSA so it's going to be hard to come up with something original.

Janayjoi's picture
Janayjoi
84 pencils

Thank you for the feedback. I'll continue knocking my head until i create something original.

certaintly's picture
certaintly
4060 pencils

idea is good. it's been done though, sorry.

Janayjoi's picture
Janayjoi
84 pencils

Honestly, I'm really seeing these for the first time. I guess it's hard to come up with something someone has never ever considered. Thanks a lot for sharing.

certaintly's picture
certaintly
4060 pencils

it's cool. i wasnt trying to imply you stole the idea, just letting you know it had been done.

it's happened to me several times. i try to take it as a sign that i can come up with good ideas

jteslik's picture
jteslik
1383 pencils

Good call there.

Post new comment

Thank you for commenting. Please do not spam, be elaborate, respectful and helpful.