Handicap International new campaign

For its 25th anniversary, Handicap International is launching a new campaign. Enjoy!!

9 comments

ivan's picture
ivan

Sexy!!

Ivan Raszl, admin of AotW

Clief Kole's picture
Clief Kole
126 pencils

I think so to, photography gread and art directio, good idea for me.

Nassim REDJEM's picture
Nassim REDJEM
14 pencils

c'est sobre, le message est très serieu les mots sont bien placer dans des endroit du cors humain à nous faire lire attentivement ce message "c'est purement émotionnelle" très bien! sauf le petit rond autours 25 ans ça gache un peu le plaisir qu'on trouve à voir cette créa.

Nassim REDJEM's picture
Nassim REDJEM
14 pencils

c'est sobre, le message est très serieu les mots sont bien placer dans des endroit du cors humain à nous faire lire attentivement ce message "c'est purement émotionnelle" très bien! sauf le petit rond autours de 25 ans ça gache un peu le plaisir qu'on trouve à voir cette créa.

Citizen13's picture
Citizen13
478 pencils

J'aime bien.
C quelle agence?

"Assume nothing, question everything."

Sou3look's picture
Sou3look
8 pencils

WOW !! c excellent !... mais comme l'a dit Nassim REDJEM le rond autour de 25 ans donnne un aspect label ; mais quoi qu'il en soit c vraiment un plaisir de voire une idée aussi puissante pour promouvoir une cause aussi louable Great

Guest's picture

magnifiques çà
traitement photo aussi

yayica dpuis le camer•23799771887

Guest's picture

God bless you all for a moment of your time, I've been writing & want this shared w/ others, none of which is intended to affend! I've been down a crazy ,colorful & confusing road involved w/ lsd ,sex & religeon, all of which confused & excited me, enthrolled & partly enslaved me too!!! I was raised in a dogmatic family & self taught to allow my freak flag to fly!I wrote in an earlier letter that i felt like a freak, & i'm deserving & entitled to that feeling, & proud of that too! I was created by my maker & even though he did not direct me down that path i chose,i felt it my right to discover & i'm not ashamed that i indulged the different sences.If a person does not deny an experience & learn's from it (be very careful of guilt) ,it can make you learned & wise. If you deny all your experience & curiosity, that make's you only ignorant & not very wise, again no guilt that can't be forgiven allowed.A long my way i was caught up in 2 conspiracie's (not intentionally willing to participate in , unknowingly )4 treatment cntr's, army (briefly),mental hosp. (briefly),& exposed to those on a thorozene high & drooling on the floor, i've seen one turning in circle's while mumbling in a daze, i spoke to a professor that was out of his mind unless speaking about poetry, one hitting his head on the wall of the shower while covered in blood & the scream in the night while i bury my head under the blanket(what & where is there salvation) , I remember being trapped in an elevator w/ atleast 10 mental patient's because a power out outage & i remember one trying to climb the wall cause he was trapped ,like a rat & a mind trip non of US could escape.I've been in jail (a fish out of water) For LSD & while tresspassing on a train in virginia. I also suffer from anxiety w/ body dysmorphic & paranoid treat's & tendencies w/ psychotic features & in addition to scoliosis w/ arthritic disc disease. The only one who should be called to witness are the one's that know ! there is no room for only the educated here. pls share you insight 's & stories, if not w/ me ,w/ ea. other ,it is your essence of who you are !. CAN YOU DIG THAT !? I know there is other insightful & inspired stories & believe me i care enough to listen!Believe this or not ,it does not matter ,it's true & keep an open mind!?? I believe in the after life cause i've seen a part of it ! As a child of about 8, i seen my Grandfather after his demise.Not yet polluted & perverted by age 8 & innocent , not yet needing cleancing, i was allowed to see the other side ! Now My 8 year old boy is totally oblivious to my past & most of my story & i will raise him to believe In not only god , but in himself. This letter is directed to those indivdual's that are either different because of mental (or) physical issues, your point's,view & opinion's matter to me! Do not value anyone's critisizing & riticuling enough to allow it to hurt you! We're all different , not just our view's & belief. We all will be held accountable for our sin's & action along the way & believe me our clock's are ticking, tick tock! , tick tock ! Make peace,make joy, make happy & make love as often as you can ! Kevin

louis vincent studio's picture
louis vincent studio
20 pencils

j'aurais aimé faire ces images! le traitement des peaux est élégant et sobre; le low key participe du mystère. bravo