AUTOCOP AD.

Autocop is a company specializing in making car safety equipments, to protect your car from thefts or so.

AUTOCOP AD.

12 comments

shanuea's picture
shanuea
787 pencils

I'd prefer to know the specifics of what this company offer - If they have some revolutionary new system - or a system that has an edge over the competitors.
Using something generic like this - makes me think it has nothing new to offer than other car security systems. And in fact given the bear traps set up around the car makes me think it has LESS to offer than the other systems (I know its supposed to be funny, but it doesn't come across funny)

Also, strange choice of car to feature in the ad - would thieves target that type of car?

nik_hunter's picture
nik_hunter
18 pencils

I guess you haven't understood the ad.The visual actually depicts, what would somebody might do to protect his car from thieves, no matter how big or small the car is.The bear claws don't show the efficiency of the product.Read the copy carefully.The ad is suggesting consumers to buy autocop instead of using bearclaws.

Shawali's picture
Shawali
8387 pencils

I totally agree with Shane. This is too much of a first idea. Any car security company could use the same visual, you just have to change the logo.

You need to push way further than that. And before that you need a clear strategy.

No one cares about child labor, eye donation or saving the Earth: NO PSA!!! http://adsoftheworld.com/forum/135094

nik_hunter's picture
nik_hunter
18 pencils

I guess you haven't understood the ad.The visual actually depicts, what would somebody might do to protect his car from thieves, no matter how big or small the car is.The bear claws don't show the efficiency of the product.Read the copy carefully.The ad is suggesting consumers to buy autocop instead of using bearclaws.

Shawali's picture
Shawali
8387 pencils

I have totally understood your ad, thank you......

But you obviously didn't understand my comment. What Shane and I were saying is that you're not showing any benefits. The visual depicts someone who is very serious about the safety of his car, but it's not because you say "we're serious too" that it will convince the viewer. Show it, don't just say it. You don't show any USP, nothing that makes this particular brand stand out among its competitors.

It just feels like you had an idea and jump straight to Photoshop.

No one cares about child labor, eye donation or saving the Earth: NO PSA!!! http://adsoftheworld.com/forum/135094

VIP.in's picture
VIP.in
12 pencils

Good Concept.. well change the car.. use some GI Joe kind of soldiers protecting the car...

Milan Solanki's picture
Milan Solanki
986 pencils

GI Joe? Really? I know where you are going with this, but this kind of exaggeration strategy to make ad look funny is way outdated, plus, a pun is only pun when it kicks both ways.

Dewdrop's picture
Dewdrop
60 pencils

i too agree with Shawali and Shanuea. There is a lot of copy. The word ''serious'' lost its meaning because you used it twice.

A simple ''Are you serious?'' would have been suffice.You need to work on it. and just out of curiosity what kind of car is this, never seen it

nik_hunter's picture
nik_hunter
18 pencils

well its actually the cheapest car on the planet called nano

Shawali's picture
Shawali
8387 pencils

Is it really that small? It kinda looks it's halp a picture of it that has been mirrored.

k_softmail's picture
k_softmail
17 pencils

Shawali:- Ye the car is small in size still seats 4 and the cheapest in the world. it costs around $2600-$2700.

nik:- What country is this ad posting for?
The ad looks attractive but these traps doesn't go well specially when such central lock systems are not the sole car protectors.
In India, people use gear/steering/clutch locks and immobilisers (pre-fitted in most new cars now) in addition to such central locking and siren systems. Autocop also manufactures gear locks in India so maybe you wanna showcase the different options that Autocop provides or show that additional safety is always helpful or why do you think Autocop scores over the others.
This is just my thought but depending on your target country and audience you may wanna take your pick.
I still like your concept if this were the beginning of car security systems.
All the best

mattndan's picture
mattndan
953 pencils

Why should I use Autocop SPECIFICALLY over any other company?

This is a first idea, but pursue it further. Also I would advise staying away from using weird looking cars, because it draws attention away from your idea.

Post new comment

Thank you for commenting. Please do not spam, be elaborate, respectful and helpful.