Work for Hyundai Veloster

. As part of its commitment to creating New Thinking, New Possibilities for people and the planet, Hyundai is unveiling Veloster, a groundbreaking coupe that
challenges all preconceived notions of what a coupe should be. With Veloster, you can EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED. Content courtsey - Hyundai

. Art Direction and Illustration - Rohit Hora

Work for Hyundai Veloster

12 comments

stephen.sandian@gmail.com's picture
stephen.sandian...
25 pencils

I like your art direction, your idea needs work. You might not want to put your logo on there. CDs will hate that.

RohitHora's picture
RohitHora
126 pencils

Hi Stephen thanks a lot for taking time and reviewing my work.It means a lot.
About that logo thing, i only put them on work which i have independently carried out.From idea till execution its all me.
I do feel the room for improvement and hence the post because i need feedbacks from the people.
once again thanks man and Cheers

stephen.sandian@gmail.com's picture
stephen.sandian...
25 pencils

All a CD will see is your logo being there and his first question will be "What is this and what does it have to do with the brand?" I get what you're saying, but if you look at any book, pro or student, none of them will have their logos on the actual ad. Just a thought.

RohitHora's picture
RohitHora
126 pencils

Thanks for the tip Stephen.
i do need to learn a lot.

citizenzen's picture
citizenzen
20 pencils

The details need some work. For instance, the type justification in the main title is exaggerated in a way the other headlines aren't.

RohitHora's picture
RohitHora
126 pencils

Thanks citizenzen. i would definitely try to do better in my next work.

citizenzen's picture
citizenzen
20 pencils

It's just a matter of keeping the style consistent throughout.

Keep up the good work and thank you for sharing it.

RohitHora's picture
RohitHora
126 pencils

I posted new work in the forum under the tag ''CON-VERSE''. would mean a lot to me if you guys can review it.
Thanks

Dewdrop's picture
Dewdrop
60 pencils

The concept is very fresh to me.The whole front page devoted to the new car.

You have to cut down your logo from the top right.But i see someone already said that.

RohitHora's picture
RohitHora
126 pencils

Thanks Dewdrop.

mattndan's picture
mattndan
953 pencils

So is this a takeover of the front page of the newspaper? Or an advert in the newspaper? Or a newspaper in its own right?

RohitHora's picture
RohitHora
126 pencils

the newspaper devoted their whole front page to this coupe because it was brilliant in every aspect.