Hyundai Veloster

Art Direction & Illustration - Rohit Hora

Hyundai Veloster

12 comments

alexmancan101's picture
alexmancan101
46 pencils

I don't get it. The art direction is nice, even with your own logo on the print. Actually, no, it takes a lot away from the print by doing that. On the hole, its a poor idea for a car ad, especially when there are so many good car ads out there.

RohitHora's picture
RohitHora
126 pencils

Thanks alexmancan101 for the feedback. I really appreciate it because it helps to improve.
I will be posting some more work and will really like to have opinions.
cheers

mattndan's picture
mattndan
953 pencils

What's the insight?

RohitHora's picture
RohitHora
126 pencils

Mattndan.. guys first accept my wishes on the hiring. Congratulations. The insight- Hyundai wanted to launch ...wait there is a call. let me get back on this. brb

shanuea's picture
shanuea
783 pencils

Looks nice, but no real concept that I can see.

RohitHora's picture
RohitHora
126 pencils

That's ok.

Ad Analyst's picture
Ad Analyst
451 pencils

it should have a good idea

Ad Analyst, (Advertising Journals) INDIA

RohitHora's picture
RohitHora
126 pencils

Thank you Sushil for the feedback.

gingerboycal's picture
gingerboycal
2 pencils

The art direction is nice, well done, but I don't really get the link btw Hyundai and Superman, except the name "Supercoupe". But in my opinion it's a little bit too literal.
Maybe with the same idea, you could put the car in an unexpected situation, go further in the execution.

RohitHora's picture
RohitHora
126 pencils

Point noted and i try to put more thoughts into my designs.
But u know what how much you do there will be always a better way to do the same thing and that better solution will only occur to you after task completion.
and i know it for fact that you only wrote the comment in good spirits so i am very thankful to you for taking out time and reviewing my work.

dearturki's picture
dearturki
311 pencils

The veloster has won award in safety, superman irrelevant here, it has one door on the left and two on the safe side - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lj6_oEiUTes

dearturki's picture
dearturki
311 pencils

The veloster has won award in safety, superman irrelevant here, it has one door on the left and two on the safe side - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lj6_oEiUTes