Pressto - Global Leader in Quality Dry Cleaning

Pressto (India) - Global Leader in Quality Dry Cleaning.

Advertising School: Sir. J. J. Institute of Applied Arts, Mumbai, India.

Creative Director / Copywriter: Augustyanag Jadhav

10 comments

Augustyanag's picture
Augustyanag
63 pencils

Thanks Shawali. You saved the day.

Augustyanag's picture
Augustyanag
63 pencils

please comment over this campaign.

Shawali's picture
Shawali
8429 pencils

Word of advice : your introduction to your ads is way too long and no one will go through the hassle of reading it. Moreover, they won't even bother looking at your visuals. Remove the text, let the ads speak for themselves.

Also, people might think it's a spam, because most of them look just like this, a very long text.

No one cares about child labor, eye donation or saving the Earth: NO PSA!!! http://adsoftheworld.com/forum/135094

Augustyanag's picture
Augustyanag
63 pencils

Thanks Shawali. I've done the changes.
Please give your comment on the ads.

Augustyanag's picture
Augustyanag
63 pencils

Please comment on my ads.
I want to know what mistakes have i done.
Is it so boring?
Is it not conveying?
Please let me know my mistakes.

Trollolo's picture
Trollolo
16 pencils

In my opinion they look great. Get the message trough and have continuity. I am just wondering why the size of the ad? is this for Newspaper?

Augustyanag's picture
Augustyanag
63 pencils

ya its for newspaper.

Shawali's picture
Shawali
8429 pencils

Ok, sorry for taking so long to comment.

Here goes:

- first one : I don't see any connection between the copy and dry cleaning. Why are you talking about pollution? And what solution? And to what?

- second one : looks like you forgot a word. I guess it's "rain". Same as the first ad, I don't really see how it relates to dry cleaning.

- third one : i get you want to say that dry cleaning is eco friendly but the main line is way too broad and vague. Again, no direct connection with what you're selling. Question : is it "you can't plan" or "you can't plant"?

- fourth one : I get what you tried to do, but it sounds a bit silly. Who would want to hold a rainbow? Or is it a cultural thing I don't know about?

Globally, the art direction isn't uninteresting. There's a real consistency and I like how you play with colors. The lay out isn't great thought. The format is weird, but maybe you don't have choice in the matter. But The body copy is way too small and barely readable.

Anyway, props to you for making a copy based campaign. I think you need to spend more time on it.

No one cares about child labor, eye donation or saving the Earth: NO PSA!!! http://adsoftheworld.com/forum/135094

Augustyanag's picture
Augustyanag
63 pencils

Thanks a lot sir for commenting over my campaign.
- first one : i am talking about the pollution because pollution (in India) make our clothes dirty and dusty. so the solution is that you can get them cleaned in an hour, unless you don't want to wear them again for the next meeting.
- second one : Its not rain, i have other visual on rain that I've not posted. would you like to see that too? i tried to show the bird's dropping. but i guess its misunderstood.
- third one : Its, "You can't plant".
- fourth one : by rainbow i meant by the beautiful colors and the overall atmosphere. By holding i meant, to stop time and see those beautiful colors god created.

You are absolutely right, what the use of the ad if its not communicating. Where we have to explain it so much.

Thanks a lot sir once again. I've learnt a lot.
i'll definitely work over it.

Austin Video Production's picture
Austin Video Pr...
943 pencils

I'm not sure I get the connection between dry cleaning and pollution.