Shampoo Idea

Just an idea... if you use my shampoo your hairs will be silky and smooth.

Shampoo Idea

7 comments

jteslik's picture
jteslik
1389 pencils

Not a terrible idea. Probably better if you use a celebrity like Bob Marley. Would have to be some tangle-free formula of a particular brand. Also, there's probably a better way to say tangle-free than just doing it with hair. It leaves a lot of room for visual metaphors. Don't be afraid of copy either.

Last thing I'll say is that you SHOULD pick a particular brand to work with. It gives you a chance to actually do product research instead of just executing. Everything you create should be based entirely in strategy for your specific brand. The idea is to create a voice for your brand that they can OWN. Simply creating a generic shampoo ad is not how to do this; you could put any logo on it, which means it's not a unique enough brand strategy.

tickey's picture
tickey
46 pencils

Thanks very much for your great reply and valuable suggestions, which really matters for someone like me. Thanks again.

certaintly's picture
certaintly
4056 pencils

i dont see a concept, just a quick visual resolution

Dewdrop's picture
Dewdrop
60 pencils

I need that shampoo.

citizenzen's picture
citizenzen
20 pencils

While the concept has possibilities, I wonder about how your audience would react to the image. You're most likely selling this product to women. Can they relate to a scraggly, hirsute man?

Mayedo's picture
Mayedo
134 pencils

I agree with citizenzen. Not sure if I would proceed with this particular idea.

S Maye

MindDrift's picture
MindDrift
1129 pencils

What am I missing here? Is this a print ad or what? What's the idea? An indian man with straightened hair?