Art director seeks Copywriter - Amsterdam

Hello there,

I am an art director with 3 years experience working for big and small agencies in integrated and digital campaigns. I did art direction at Miami Ad School and won some awards (D&AD, JCDecaux).

I am searching for a copywriter (english speaking) to team up and apply together to some hot opportunities currently happening in Amsterdam.

I am working right now here in Amsterdam hence the secrecy, but if you live or are looking for job in Amsterdam, also have some experience in advertising and want to know more about me, check my portfolio or meet me in person... Hurry up and contact me!

Franceska Galafti's picture
Franceska Galafti
5 pencils

Hello there,

My name is Franceska and i am also looking for my creative soul mate to work as a team in Amsterdam.

Some things about me: I'm a copywriter and idea engineer with a hunger for immersive concepts that engage and entertain the audience in an era where advertising-as-interruption is over. I have worked through different channels, mediums and platforms, from offline print and TVCs until I finally found my home in the digital world, creating experiences and campaigns for a wide variety of brands.

Taking a quick glance into my career up to now, I have handled accounts of some of the leading brands in Greece as a member of the creative team of OgilvyOne & Bold Ogilvy Athens as well as Leo Burnett. I have won many awards in important local and international advertising festivals, among them one shortlist for Cannes. As a freelance copywriter I have worked on creative adaptation projects and market consultation for Kodak, Dove, Nike, Reebok, Novartis and Hellmann's.

Recently, I have decided to step out of my comfort zone and relocate to Amsterdam to explore new creative challenges, so I am searching to work with an exciting, enthusiastic, and sexy agency!

For more details about me, visit my portfolio

I hope to hearing from you soon!

Copywriter Collective's picture
Copywriter Coll...
2 pencils

Please get in touch with us at We're looking for some new young creatives to represent and maybe we could help you get more freelance work or a permanent assignment.

Copywriter Collective Amsterdam

aboubakr's picture
2 pencils

TOSHIBA, SHARP, Gillette, Hugo Boss, Head & Shoulders, Olay, Always, Braun, Camay almost all Procter & Gamble's brands through CEEMEA region with a positive track record in the development; Corporate identity, TV and Radio copies, Exhibitions, Corporate videos, Multimedia Presentation, POS, websites and online marketing.

I have attached my resume and my Portfolio . and also please check out

TV show-Reel:

Thank you so much for your time and consideration

Abu Bakr

+2 0111-8488999