Wonderful Africa

Escape to Africa

Wonderful Africa

10 comments

Shawali's picture
Shawali
8393 pencils

I don't get what you are selling here? If anything.

Did you do the illustration yourself?

No one cares about child labor, eye donation or saving the Earth: NO PSA!!! http://adsoftheworld.com/forum/135094

jteslik's picture
jteslik
1383 pencils

I will almost always thumbs-down ads with animals. Not your fault, because it's a good way to relate your product, but I'm just not a fan.

adri10288's picture
adri10288
337 pencils

Can't wait to see this all-animal rendition of the the classic Shakespearian tragedy...

Wait a minute. Is this is an ad for Africa?

shanuea's picture
shanuea
789 pencils

Nice art, but what is it selling?

dearturki's picture
dearturki
311 pencils

It's a pets shop, of course.

MindDrift's picture
MindDrift
1085 pencils

A giraffe is a highly domesticable animal, of course.

MindDrift's picture
MindDrift
1085 pencils

A giraffe is a highly domesticable animal, of course.

camappleton's picture
camappleton
12 pencils

Good start. If you want to keep the zebra riding a giraffe, you need to add another dimension for it on the bottom (i.e. walking along street in front of the "building wall") . In the type "a beautiful place to love" consider a new hierarchy, where words "beautiful, place and love" are emphasized, and "a, to" subordinated. Remove all unnecessary embellishment (floral "decoration") above and below the type. Why is the railing on the balcony curved? Straighten it! Romeo & Juliet in africa is the title? Make it the focal point! Close the shutters behind the zebra and pull his head behind the railing. Remove potted plant on balcony. Remove stains below balcony. Remove Zebra riding Giraffe. Remove white mark between balcony zebras front legs. Increase title text size.

dearturki's picture
dearturki
311 pencils

I will.

dearturki's picture
dearturki
311 pencils

what else?

Post new comment

Thank you for commenting. Please do not spam, be elaborate, respectful and helpful.