Slate Revolution by CLASSMATE

hi everyone,
I'm a advertising student and this ad was made as an assignment.
The Idea was to Revolutionize Slate in India when rest of the world are already shifting to it.
please feel free to comment your appreciation, criticism or suggestion.

Slate Revolution by CLASSMATE

5 comments

Siddarth Basavaraj's picture
Siddarth Basavaraj
1673 pencils

NO!

Love creating ads..

Shawali's picture
Shawali
8425 pencils

Hello Sumpra.

"Countries around the world coule be be shifting to slates"? Really? This claim seems ludicrous to me. Especially in the age of the Ipad. Or is it specific to certain third world countries?

And look at at that picture of a slate really hard. What do you think the frame is made out of?

No one cares about child labor, eye donation or saving the Earth: NO PSA!!! http://adsoftheworld.com/forum/135094

shanuea's picture
shanuea
783 pencils

As part of the rest of the world (Australia) I can tell you we are not shifting to slate. And I'm not so sure about the environmental tact you're using.
I would suggest going back to the drawing board (pardon the pun) and try to brainstorm some other positive points about the product.

sumpra's picture
sumpra
13 pencils

@shawali and @shanuea- this is my first ad and i know there are many flaws in it.. i'll definitely try and minimize my mistakes in future.. and thanx for pointing out flaws in dis ad.. let me know, if there is anything positive i can take frm dis ad..

SUMAN PRASAD

Wordnerd's picture
Wordnerd
6660 pencils

there is no idea in this ad, sorry. you just took a bunch of pictures put them on an unfortunate background and wrote the whole brief on it. in 4 different typos. And still - even if you read it all you have no idea what this is about.

No offense, that might be your first ad but do you even know any of the basics?