GOD LOVES GUCCI

i have used Gucci brand for this print ad for jeans ,where i have tried to
use Mythological Character "LORD SHIVA" who is accompanied by snake. .. i have used the jeans resembling the snake .Its just an attempt to represent the product larger than life .

GOD LOVES GUCCI

10 comments

Shawali's picture
Shawali
8320 pencils

The upload didn't work.

No one cares about child labor, eye donation or saving the Earth: NO PSA!!! http://adsoftheworld.com/forum/135094

rawaniamit's picture
rawaniamit
29 pencils

now its done

Siddarth Basavaraj's picture
Siddarth Basavaraj
1657 pencils

Bolenath ki kasam - NO!! It won't work

Love creating ads..

Shawali's picture
Shawali
8320 pencils

This would work if was beautifully and professionally photographed and campaigned out.

Now, it's just a terrible font put on a equally terrible painting.

But I like the idea behind it.

No one cares about child labor, eye donation or saving the Earth: NO PSA!!! http://adsoftheworld.com/forum/135094

jteslik's picture
jteslik
1365 pencils

I don't like the idea and I don't get what it says about the jeans. Also, I'd advise against using religious symbolism to sell product.

Sales and Marketing's picture
Sales and Marketing
453 pencils

No yaar no sync between the snake and the jeans looking forced idea uselessly. the lord shankar can be used if you make him sit over the jeans instead as he always sat over the skin of tiger. or he used to wear that too. Yet GUCCI is the biggest brand they would not go with such local idea.

Speaker I (Sales and Marketing) INDIA

rawaniamit's picture
rawaniamit
29 pencils

thnx people for the feed back . i wld like to put some points to clarify certain things hope u take it positively and give ur feed back.

thnx shawali for the appreciaction on ideation , its a presentaion of the idea in sketching and campaigning it with real life models may arise few religious issues.what font do you suggest.

jteslik thnx fr feed back ,now if u agree in many ads we use indirect ways to show the USP of an product , its true that directly theres nothng about the jeans in the

ad but the CONCEPT IS the product is so nice and attractive that even the GODS like to have it .

thnx Sushil , i agreee with u that i could have used the tiger skin or the wrap aroud LORD SHIVA for gucci , but i wanted to create a feel of "yes i have it now" as the

pose suggest " . if u notice the jeans has been sketched in a way which represent a snake , coiled in SHIVA's hand with a fangless mouth.
please post your feedback.

TakAds's picture
TakAds
168 pencils

Looks like an avatar guy, the concept is: God loves gucci. And the idea is?...
I read "God loves gucci" and I see a blue guy, with a jean in his hand. Why he is not wearing the jean?
The concept could be usable. But, you need think more ideas.

shanuea's picture
shanuea
761 pencils

Isn't there a Jesus loves jeans ad on the exhibition at the moment?

rawaniamit's picture
rawaniamit
29 pencils

thnx unostakataka n shanuea .. firstly this ad by me was posted prior to that Jesus (what a jeans) it lacks professional touch therefore its not in much discussion.
As this is Lord Shiva from Hindu Mythology (nt avatar) and i wanted to create a feel of achievement (since its made by human beings not by God)
by God . If i made the Character (Lord Shiva) to wear the jeans , then there would be confusion between Lord Shiva and Avatar .