360º rig for Nikon SP360 DSLR camera

Nikon SP360 DSLR
Nikon SP360 DSLR
Nikon SP360 DSLR

14 comments

certaintly's picture
certaintly
4060 pencils

dude the 2nd one is fucking clever, i'd just work on a better execution, better photoshop. but keep it simple and minimalist like it is.

tushar_D's picture
tushar_D
27 pencils

thanks,
any suggestions for compaign..

tushar_D's picture
tushar_D
27 pencils

i just trying to do campaign on first ad.

certaintly's picture
certaintly
4060 pencils

the one with the fingers pinched doesnt work because you only use one hand for that, not 2. and it's not the same as the first because the first is a gesture you make to eyeball what you want into frame, which has to do with 360 degree camera. the finger pinch i think is about depth perception?

and the other one i just dont get.

i think if you want to make this a campaign and not just a one-off, you could try playing with the actual image/the background the person is eyeballing into frame. otherwise, this might just be a one-off. but in my opinion it's clever enough to hold its own in your portfolio. i really wish i had thought of it

certaintly's picture
certaintly
4060 pencils

the 1st one* not the 2nd

Shawali's picture
Shawali
8404 pencils

The new one doesn't work. I see what could be done with it if you push the idea much further. But right now, it's just plain.

The first one you posted is really good, but try to campaign it out.

No one cares about child labor, eye donation or saving the Earth: NO PSA!!! http://adsoftheworld.com/forum/135094

tushar_D's picture
tushar_D
27 pencils

This is an Indian National Emblem of 4 headed Lion, 1 of them looking back that can not be seen.

Shawali's picture
Shawali
8404 pencils

Yes I know. I've seen it, actually. But my comment is still valid.

No one cares about child labor, eye donation or saving the Earth: NO PSA!!! http://adsoftheworld.com/forum/135094

tazyboy's picture
tazyboy
777 pencils

Like it

bmclaughlin's picture
bmclaughlin
137 pencils

The first one is the most powerful, makes me say damn i wish i did that.

mattndan's picture
mattndan
953 pencils

Don't get the rig ones.

shanuea's picture
shanuea
781 pencils

The most recent ones don't work.

WireDino's picture
WireDino
237 pencils

he new ones just don't work, but you can still expand on the first one. Try playing with the background. What photo is being taken? This idea has potential for some interesting unconventional storytelling.

tushar_D's picture
tushar_D
27 pencils

Hi guys,
I Just want to release this.