Fantasia - The Circus
Fantasia - The Circus
Fantasia - The Circus
Fantasia - The Circus

14 comments

Priyesh's picture
Priyesh
33 pencils

Please Share your thought over this Campaign.

It will of great help. :)

mattndan's picture
mattndan
953 pencils

Is this an ad campaign for a circus?

Priyesh's picture
Priyesh
33 pencils

Yes It is !! Please share your thoughts on how it is.
And how it could have been better. :)

mattndan's picture
mattndan
953 pencils

Haha, mental. I like it because I've never seen it, I suspect CDs would feel the same.

Siddarth Basavaraj's picture
Siddarth Basavaraj
1673 pencils

Good layouts with a decent copy. Good work

Love creating ads..

Priyesh's picture
Priyesh
33 pencils

:) Thank you !

Shawali's picture
Shawali
8407 pencils

Hello Priyesh!

This is not bad at all!

I really like the fact that there is an insight behind this campaign, at least for the last three.

That being said, there are also some confusing parts. For example, what is the blue cloud supposed to represent? I'm not sure that "imagination" has anything to do with a circus, since crazy stuffs are already happening before your eyes. It doesn't leave much to interpretation.

About the last three, I really like the idea behind that, but who/what are Rancho, Jaggu and Many exactly? Are they elephants? (the presence of the logo directly under the copy leads me to think so) Are they lions? People? It's not clear.

Artwise, I think there is some room for improvement concerning the font work. Especially the last three, they're perfect for a copy based campaign.

Anyway, good work overall! And thank for not submitting an umpteenth anti smoking campaign......... =)

Hope to see you again on the forum!

No one cares about child labor, eye donation or saving the Earth: NO PSA!!! http://adsoftheworld.com/forum/135094

Priyesh's picture
Priyesh
33 pencils

yes , the cloud was suppose to represent imagination . The idea behind it was we train your imagination for those three print ads. But the idea hasn't gone across properly ! :/

Rancho, jaggu and manu are peoples name . In India , they can be very common, local names of people.

Will you like to say anything more about how and what I can improve in the font work.

Thank you for your comment :)

vignesh_iyer's picture
vignesh_iyer
12 pencils

In the last three ads, Rancho, Jaggu and Manu are people who perform at the circus. Rancho is a clown who walks on stilts, Jaggu is the human cannonball and Manu performs acts that involve fire. Thanks a lot for your comments..:)

prasadrishi's picture
prasadrishi
115 pencils

Nicely done! Good luck! Last 3 adds are simply the good.

Font seems little to simple for an fun event like circus. so may be that's one thing you can re-look improving.

vignesh_iyer's picture
vignesh_iyer
12 pencils

thanks a lot...:)

shanuea's picture
shanuea
783 pencils

Have to agree that this ad is refreshing to see. Also great that you've done a campaign instead of just a single ad.

They do need some fine-tuning however. The last three would benefit with a little texture (perhaps overlay everything on a slightly grungy paper texture?) and think about making the font more interesting - perhaps a slightly bolder font. Just google typography poster to get some ideas.

vignesh_iyer's picture
vignesh_iyer
12 pencils

Thanks a lot for your comments..:)

Priyesh's picture
Priyesh
33 pencils

Didn't use any textures because the other ads have this solid and neat design and this ads would have look out of the lot.

And yes, Need to understand typos better. Will do that. :)