Stop Child Labour

Please... Stop Child Labour

Stop Child Labour

6 comments

mattndan's picture
mattndan
953 pencils

Why does his head look weird? Coalmining doesn't make you look like a mutant.

Shawali's picture
Shawali
8404 pencils

Ho, for fuck's sake...............

I think most people who post PSA on this forum got the whole spec ad thing wrong:

WE DO NOT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT CHILD LABOR, DRINKING & DRIVING OR NATURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you care about these subjects, more power to you, but this is not what creating spec ads is about. Their sole goal is to be put in your portfolio and show them to creative directors in order to get you a friggin' job.

Making fictitious ads is about showcasing your conceptualization, strategizing and creative skills!! In the end, it's not about soap, or coffee or and an airline company and certainly NOT about working kids or earth or animals or whatever. It's about you! You, yourself and only YOU!

Moreover, this very forum isn't about telling us about a cause you really care about. As I somewhat bluntly said higher up, we just do not care. Not that we, or rather I, have a heart of stone. It's just that this is not the purpose of the whole thing.

If you are in some advertising school and your teacher tells you to do only PSA, then he is wrong and shouldn't be less than 10 km away from any class room or agency.

Get this : PSA campaigns represent only a very small portion of all advertising campaigns worldwide. The bulk of it is about day to day products and services. Doing only spec PSA is like a vehicle designer creating only ugly hubcaps that don't even fit!

Your ad here is cheesy and lame, badly thought through and badly made, like 99.99% of the PSA posted on this forum.

If you want to learn how to make good ads, don't do fuckin' PSA. Read books, draw, write and learn something.

No one cares about child labor, eye donation or saving the Earth: NO PSA!!! http://adsoftheworld.com/forum/135094

Hadrons's picture
Hadrons
5743 pencils

wow.

THERE'S NO HEAVIER BURDEN THAN A GREAT POTENTIAL

campbellcoha's picture
campbellcoha
325 pencils

The only thing more predictable than a bad PSA thread on this forum is Shawali's raging response. No matter how many there are, he always pulls through.

Portfoliosoup.com

adityakesarkar's picture
adityakesarkar
111 pencils

Bad bad photoshop