Miami Ad School Copywriting

Hi everyone,

So I've decided that I'm going to apply to Miami Ad School, but I'm wondering if anyone here has a current opinion on which locations are preferable for copywriters.

I'm doing this as a career changer, so I'm in my late 20's. This is definitely a financial investment, and I'm at the point where I'm ready to pick the best program over the location I think is most interesting, so I'd really appreciate your input. I keep hearing Hamburg for art directing, but wonder about the copywriting program.

Based on location alone, my choice would be either Berlin or Hamburg. I live in America and would love to spend time studying overseas. But posts from a couple years suggest that Minneapolis and San Francisco have the best staff for the copywriting program. Is this still true? I have duel citizenship, and am open to a career in America or the EU, wherever future opportunities arise. If I got to school in Europe, I'll probably apply for a quarter internship in America, if I go to school here, I'll definitely apply for quarter away in Europe; I just want to get the best start possible with the right base school.

Thanks ;)
Valerie

2 comments

artdirector.co's picture
artdirector.co
72 pencils
hinduheat's picture
hinduheat
276 pencils

Do your base school in San Francisco.

Aspiring Copywriter, Improv Enthusiast.