mattndan's picture
mattndan
953 pencils

I agree, we should save the girl child.

But why?

amitsonu487's picture
amitsonu487
5 pencils

Because girl child killing is a major problem in India. Indian people perfer child boy.

Jaap Grolleman's picture
Jaap Grolleman
6996 pencils

Your ad has no argument.

mattndan's picture
mattndan
953 pencils

It's a problem, yes, but you're not providing any argument for why people should stop it. If you're aiming to change my behaviour you have to PROVE why I should. Which is very difficult when it's such an emotional issue. So I would ditch it and do an advert for an airline instead.

Shawali's picture
Shawali
8433 pencils

Read what this guy has to type. He's full of comon sense.

No one cares about child labor, eye donation or saving the Earth: NO PSA!!! http://adsoftheworld.com/forum/135094

Shawali's picture
Shawali
8433 pencils

Just a lame visual pun. Not good, sorry.

Note that this kind of visual is associated with suicide more than murder.

No one cares about child labor, eye donation or saving the Earth: NO PSA!!! http://adsoftheworld.com/forum/135094

shanuea's picture
shanuea
783 pencils

Spare a thought for the boy child also.

dsklan's picture
dsklan
1927 pencils

yes, cool visual, i like!!!

DanielAndersonABS's picture
DanielAndersonABS
30 pencils

Nice use of visual! However, I feel that the message can be even stronger if the caption can be more explicit, such as "stop girl abortion" or "stop girl abuse" etc.

Mr. Cool Supreme's picture
Mr. Cool Supreme
142 pencils

Every girl child wants a noose for Christmas.

DanielAndersonABS's picture
DanielAndersonABS
30 pencils

The visual effect is definitely wonderful and would definitely become a good conversation piece. However, what cause is it meant for? Are we to save the girl from child abuse, infanticide, child rape or female genital mutilation? The advertisement rather than being thought provoking will bring up more questions.

adri10288's picture
adri10288
339 pencils

This ad doesn't tell me why I should save the girl child...And what's the brand?