campbellcoha's picture
campbellcoha
314 pencils

pardon the typo on cobbler.

Portfoliosoup.com

Shawali's picture
Shawali
8391 pencils

The idea is good but it doesn't show the product benefit, especially with this line. On the contrary, what I understand is that the cobbler or the lasagna will be all mixed up while being contained in a Tupper Ware box.

No one cares about child labor, eye donation or saving the Earth: NO PSA!!! http://adsoftheworld.com/forum/135094

campbellcoha's picture
campbellcoha
314 pencils

I'll work on the copy.

Portfoliosoup.com

mattndan's picture
mattndan
953 pencils

I think what you're saying is, Tupperware makes your food go further? as in last longer.

jonce's picture
jonce
19 pencils

I'm torn between two concepts. Is it a freshness thing? or a tight, leakproof seal thing? Either way, I like the AD; nice and clean.

campbellcoha's picture
campbellcoha
314 pencils

The latter. The typography represents the movement of your food inside your car from point A to point B. It's influenced by Google Maps. I think I'll be changing the copy to "Next time, buckle up your meal."

Portfoliosoup.com

jteslik's picture
jteslik
1379 pencils

I'd never do a tupperware ad because the line "Keeps food you can't finish from becoming food you can't identify" just sums that sucker up. Never gonna do better. I get the idea but I don't see what the GPS theme has to do with anything. And for the love of god, don't change your tag. It's the only thing working well here.

Mr.astromax's picture
Mr.astromax
41 pencils

between A and B (maybe i'm stupid) can't really understand the concept!!

shanuea's picture
shanuea
781 pencils

I don't think it's clear enough. Since when is tupperware well known for using whilst driving?
I would not have guessed you're using GPS anyway.

There is something in this idea though. Just not sure what it is.

campbellcoha's picture
campbellcoha
314 pencils

You guys ever had a pie on a plate in your lap while someone is driving?

I know Tupperware is known for preserving food for longer periods of time. So does everybody else....

Portfoliosoup.com

shanuea's picture
shanuea
781 pencils

By the way, what's cobbler?

Post new comment

Thank you for commenting. Please do not spam, be elaborate, respectful and helpful.