eno antacid

your comments?

eno antacid

8 comments

christowood's picture
christowood
33 pencils

The layout and copy are not up to the mark. So please comment on the idea.

Shawali's picture
Shawali
8393 pencils

It's a first idea. By that, I mean it's the obvious idea that almost anybody doing an ad for this type of product would have.

I know I've already seen the exact same thing on this forum.

No one cares about child labor, eye donation or saving the Earth: NO PSA!!! http://adsoftheworld.com/forum/135094

christowood's picture
christowood
33 pencils

Thank you very much for your feedback sir.

But I have seen only ads with chicken, lamb and pig for the ANTACID category. So I thought this was a different idea. May be I havenot seen much ads. Sorry if i am ignorant.

karmacoin's picture
karmacoin
688 pencils

Unless u spend time/money on uber awesome art direction/illustration, then the ad becomes a must go for cannes

jteslik's picture
jteslik
1383 pencils

I kinda like it, but I wish I knew what the hell they were doing with those sticks. If it's supposed to be a fight, make it look more like a fight instead of a bunch of drunken french fries.

MichaelJohnson's picture
MichaelJohnson
236 pencils

lol

MK-tessa's picture
MK-tessa
216 pencils

I like the illustrations. But why show a real stomach? Just illustrate the stomach as well. LOL at the drunken french fries comment!

christowood's picture
christowood
33 pencils

Thank you very much for your comments sir. I thought of drawing the stomach also. I will do it now.

Post new comment

Thank you for commenting. Please do not spam, be elaborate, respectful and helpful.