Junior Art Director looking for a Copywriter

Hi there!

I'm a junior Art Director currently living in London (for almost 2 years) with real experience for different clients. In a freelance basis I'm capable to work with different people.

My main objetive is to hook up with a good copywriter and start to create a strong portfolio together and being able to work in a big agency.

You can have a look to my portfolio here: cincoperlas.com

If you are interested or you want to know more, please don't hesitate on contacting me!

Cheers

1 comment

Mr. Fixit's picture
Mr. Fixit
205 pencils

Hey wilbornt. I took a look at your stuff, and it was really good. I'm an ad graduate who's been looking to get into the business for almost 9 yrs.! I'd love to work with someone who can help enhance my portfolio and hopefully I can do the same for yours. Go to passion4ads.blogspot.com to take a look at my work. I did the layouts for most of the ads, but I'm a copywriter, so don't hold them against me. ;P If you like what you see and want to get together, get back with me.
Thanks.

Post new comment

We highly appreciate your comments. When commenting please acknowledge the following guidelines: Be respectful and helpful. Do not spam or link drop.