WANTED: Art Director for Florida agency

Live at the beach. Work in town.

St. John & Partners, Jacksonville, FL is seeking an art director (and a copywriter, by the way), with at least 3-5 years agency experience. Required to travel to shoots approximately 3-5 days a month.

SJ&P is a full-service agency that has been in business for 25 years. We're 65 people total. Our primary accounts are The Florida Lottery, Zaxby's, and the American Health Care Association. A variety of smaller accounts also keep us busy. Our website is being updated at the moment, but a few things are there.

We're looking for creatives who work hard and fast, and believe in great ideas regardless of medium. The quality and breadth of our work has garnered 3 national ADDYs recently, but as an agency, we've yet to take the step into Cannes, One Show, and CA. It's on the horizon.

Team play is a critical part of our great culture. We enjoy a fantastic lifestyle. This is an opportunity to have the freedom to do the best work of your career, and when you're ready - move on with awards in your book. Or, stay and make this a permanent home.

4 comments

Shawali's picture
Shawali
8429 pencils

I guess the position is only opened to US citizens?

I'd love to work in the States, but this pesky homeland security thingy won't let me =)

No one cares about child labor, eye donation or saving the Earth: NO PSA!!! http://adsoftheworld.com/forum/135094

lanimilbus's picture
lanimilbus
13 pencils

Sorry Shawali, but yes US citizens or those holding a legal green card. Thanks for your interest though.
One suggestion for you however.
Often we use international talent through an online virtual agency resource called Giant Hydra. Working with people all around the world there is commonplace for our agency and many others.
Very kindest regards,
David

almeda1's picture
almeda1
2 pencils

I am interested, please contact me almeda.bartaute@gmail.com

diabili's picture
diabili
535 pencils

I am interested, I want to get the art director....

Please do not send me, as a spin.

I ask only one minute!

www.mariuomagico.com

Now I can take a ride to home or to Florida!!!

What do you say?