Advertisement

Junior Creative looking for position in NYC or Germany

I am looking for a creative position that is rewarding and has room for growth.

I have experience not only working as a creative, but working in management as well. My background includes working as the Production Coordinator on an HBO Comedy Series, and working as a 1st Assistant Director on various shoots. This year I was the Talent Coordinator for Moncler's Flash Mob Fashion Show that took place at Grand Central during Mercedes Benz Fashion Week. Because of holding such positions I have proven track record working with various agencies, clients, directors, and producers.

My artwork has been featured on Nickelodeon, CBS, and Logo. I have also created graphics for the 2010 Harley Davidson Collection. Last spring I was selected as winner of Adobe's 5 Weeks of 5 and as a result was awarded a copy of Photoshop CS5.

Recently, I released a series of spec print ads for Coca-Cola that I have been working on. While working on the project I took on many of the major roles including Creative Director. With a cast of twenty-three and a 1st Assistant Director, I was able to put together an fun and vibrant campaign. The series can be found on my online portfolio along with a complete description of the project.

Having a background working in management and working as a creative make me a prime candidate, as well as a great asset to have on any team. I am able to handle problems that arise by thinking outside of the box in an efficient and creative manner while meeting deadlines. Because I have been trained in both aspects I can generate an idea, create a strategy to put that idea into motion and follow through with that strategy until the idea comes into fruition.

What I bring to the table is a creative individual bursting with ideas that is ready to work with an innovative and trend setting team.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,
Kenneth Shinabery
Phone: 917.686.3522
Email: kshinabery212@gmail.com
Portfolio:
http://www.behance.net/kennshinabery

Advertisement